graduation day

Karmen's POV
I woke up in what appears to be a hotel room. I roll over to see Billie's silver hair muffled into the pillow. I roll the other way and grab my phone. I click the power button and turn it on to see the time. 10:51 am. Okay good graduation doesn't start until 5:00. I roll all the way out of bed and walk over to  the little kitchen/ living room to see Finneas on the table. Wtf? I walk over to Billie and wake her up.

"Huh?" She says popping her head up just a little.

"Well you brother is on the table asleep and-" I start but soon she cuts me off

"He always does that I'll get him up" she says getting out of the bed and walking over to Finneas grabbing him by the arm and dragging him onto the floor.

"Are you kidding me" he says rolling off of his face.

"Dude you were on the table" Billie says giving him a confused look.

They keep arguing so I just go to the restroom and take a quick shower. I hop out and get dressed in my outfit for today.

I walk out of the bathroom to hear Billie and Finesse still arguing. So I walk over to the bed plopping myself down on it and texting Yonia.

me
when are you coming?

bestie westiee❤️💞
omw now!

me
okay see you in a bit.
-
After like 15 minutes of listening to music and writing some stuff of my own I hear knocking at the door.

"That's for me" o yell jumping up and walking to the door and opening it and greeting Yoni with a big hug.

"Hey bestie you ready" she asks

"Hell Yeah lets go" I say pulling away from the hug and going over to Billie hugging her and giving her a peck on the lips.

"Bye Billie I love you" I say after the kiss

"I love you too" she says smiling
-
"Girl what was going on in there" Yonia says as we walk into a dress store in the mall.

"Girl Billie and Finneas were arguing over nothing" I say rolling my eyes.

She laughs and we just continue our shopping.

We both picked out some stuff and left the mall. I look at the time on my phone as it reads. 4:00 pm. We have a hour to get ready. I text Billie saying that if she is coming to my graduation that she needs to meet me at the school at 5. As soon as I'm done texting her I start getting ready.
-
We pull up to the school to see the big stage and all the chairs out. I look around the parking lot and finally notice Finneas's car. I all over to it and knock on the window.

"You ready to do this girl?" He said opening his car door followed by Billie.

"As ready as ever" I say spinning around in a circle

"I'm sooo proud of you mamas" Billie says picking me up and hugging me while planting kisses all over my face and neck.
-
"Yonia Russell" the advisor announces at the near end of the graduation.
She goes up and gets her diploma, twerks and runs off stage. That's my bestie.

"And last but not least Karmen Ross, graduating with a grade average of 4.0" he says welcoming me on stage.

I walk to get my diploma and then up to the podium to give my speech.

"Okay so I know you all were expecting a motivational speech or something. But I'm here to thank this school for 2 things. I wanna thank this school for introducing me to the Love of my life and next I wanna say thank you because you introduced me to my bestie!, Bye!" I say waving then running off stage.
-
It's time to throw our hats in the air and I'm excited. I'm finally free.
"May you now release your hats" the advisory team announces as we throw our hats into the air.
"Class of 2019!" I yell into the sky.
-
After graduation me, Billie, and Finneas go home and watch movies but because Finneas can't hang he went upstairs and went to sleep. I analyze Billie's angelic facial features as the time rolls by.

"I love you Billie Eilish"
"And I love you Karmen Ross"
———————————————-
I know it took a while to update but sorry!
we're on the road to 500 reads!!!
papi_skies out!!😊🙄