BAD BITCHES DON'T NEED MEN

◇◇◇
Kiana Yukimura had nothing growing up. She worked with scraps from the streets and found a friend nice enough to show her the ropes. Then they showed her more then the ropes. They showed her how Vixen became to be. Catwoman was a nice lady. Everyday at five o'clock she would be nice enough to buy the girl a McDonalds every day.
She brought her up, trained her all into everything she was meant to be and more.

"Thank you." Dick thanked the waitress. "You want a hot chocolate or something?"

"Just coffee. Black." Rachel said bluntly.

"I bet they have marshmallows."

"I'm not a kid, okay?"

"Okay. Same for the little lady."

"Chamomile tea for me."

"My mom didn't like me to drink coffee." Dick and Kiana watched her pour the sugar into her cup of coffee.

"Sweet tooth, huh?" She looked up at Dick making him uncomfortable.

"Rachel, has anything like- like what happened, ever happened before?"

"No. Not like that. I didn't mean to kill that guy." Rachel seemed to be in panic.

"No, no, no honey." She took a hold of Rachel's hands. "That man was a bad man. He deserved what was coming for him." Rachel read into her head. Poor girl. I want to do everything I can for her.

"We're gonna go see some old friends of mine. They're safe. They'll give us a place to lie low for a second, get our heads together, figure out what to do next." Dick said as they stood up from their drinks. Rachel made her way to the car as Kiana's shaky hands made left a tip on the table

"You're scared, I get it. But sometimes there's no time to be scared." He said to her making flip to face him. Dick put her hands in his. "Hey. No one's gonna get you. Okay? I promise. Where else am I going anyway?" She sighed lowly as she pulled away leaving for the car.

◇◇◇

The three arrived in a small motel, Kiana was in the bathroom brushing her teeth after a shower, so her hair was wet and a short towel covering her when Dick opened the door almost dropping her towel. "I'm getting us some pizza, do you want anything on it?"

"Not so fussy, just not pineapple." She said as she spat. Dick awkwardly nodded as he walked out. "Don't let anyone in." He left the apartment meaning she could try and get some makeshift panties. 

That's when she heard Rachel crying and mumbling. "What happened?" Kiana said worriedly as she reached out for her.

"No! Don't touch me, I don't want her getting out." Kiana embraced her despite what she wailed. "No!"

"Come here. You're okay. You're okay. Nothing bad's gonna happen to you. Don't worry." Rachel sobbed in her arms. She soon fell asleep and so was Kiana, but not before she heard Dick come through the door.

"Hey, she asleep?" Dick asked as Kiana stood up the towel still around her.

"Yeah." She started to look for clothes.