Cedric Diggory x reader

Warning: Sad
*** this means time skip!

It's the day of the third task of the Triwizard Tournament and I'm scared for Cedric.
Cedric had been my boyfriend since the second year of Hogwarts and he is the most amazing person I have ever met.

"Cedric!" I yelled as I ran over to him.
He grinned widely and opened his arms as I practically tackled him into a hug.
"Hello darling."
He never fails to make me blush when he calls me that.
"Why are you not in the stands yet with Hermione and Ron?" He asked.
"I just wanted to wish you luck," I replied not looking at him.
He lightly pushed me out of his arms and placed both of his hands on my shoulders.
"You've already wished me good luck like ten times Y/N. What's the real reason?"
"I just...I'm scared. For you. I'm scared your going to get really injured or...or even die!" I whispered.
"I'm not going to get injured. Hopefully. And I am most definitely not going to die Y/N. You have nothing to be scared about."
"Well I am scared! I really don't want to lose you Cedric! If I lose you I will have nothing and I can't live without nothingggg! And then I will always live with the guilt of cheering you on to put your name in the goblet and I will blame myself and... I just can't live without you!" I rambled.
Cedric didn't say anything, instead he just pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you to Y/N."

* * *

I was waiting anxiously for any sign of Cedric or Harry, when suddenly a load of shouts erupted from one of the entrances to the maze. Somebody was crouched down next to a body.
"Oh no," I mumbled.
"I'm sure it's just an injury!" Said Hermione hurriedly whilst she and Ron looked at
me concerned.

I quickly ran down the steps of the stand and ran towards the crowd. I pushed myself to the front and froze on the spot.

There on the floor.Lifeless...was Cedric.
Tears began to rapidly roll down my cheeks as I sunk to my knees next to him.
"No!" I mumbled.
"NO!" I screamed, and I wouldn't stop.
I felt two pairs of strong arms trying to pull me off the ground but I wouldn't budge.
I placed my head on Cedric's chest and wrapped one of my arms tightly around him, the other one stroking his stone cold cheek.
Again, the two pairs of arms grabbed me but this time they managed to pull me away.
"Take her to the hospital wing," I heard Dumbledore order,"Now!"
I kicked and punched the two boys holding me, trying to get free. I was screaming for Cedric.
"Hey...hey! Shhhh," the voice was coming from Fred Weasley.
"It's going to be okay,"said the other boy,known to be Fred's twin.

* * *

I was sat on a bed in the hospital wing, in between Fred and George. None of us knew what to do or say, so we just sat in comfortable silence.

The doors burst open to the hospital wing and Ron and Hermione calm charging in.
I slowly got up and made my way to them.
"I'm so so so sorry,"whispered Hermione.
"We are here if you want to talk," added Ron as they both engulfed me into a big hug.
"He promised me he would survive. He said he would never leave me. We loved each other. I still love him..." I cried into their shoulders.
I heard the doors open again and I saw Harry in between Professor Mcgonagall and Dumbledore.
They started walking over to us all and I broke into a small run straight into Harry's awaiting arms.
Harry has always been like a brother to me and all i needed from him was a hug.
"I'm so sorry," He cried silently into my ear.
"I don't blame you at all Harry."
"I saw him you know. After he died. He asked me to take his body back to his parents and to you. He also told me to tell you he's sorry and he'll never stop loving you whilst he's in heaven."
I didn't reply to him. I just cried even harder on his shoulder.
I didn't know what I was going to do.

NOTES
Hope you enjoyed read this! It's the first sad imagine I have ever written so I hope it's good!