Shooky

Shooky was your best friend. Sure he had mix matching eyebrows but he was your best friend. You would never bring up the topic of his eyebrows because he was insecure about them, but had no idea that you thought they made him look cute.

But you didn't have a crush on him. Or did you? You would always question your feelings towards him but shake it off (not the song lol) thinking that he would friend zone you anyway.

So you kept it simple. You would hangout with him, pull a prank or two (or maybe more), play tag at the park, and get cookies at the end. You liked it that way and wanted it to last forever.

Until the day happened.

~The end~

Just kidding!

You started hanging out less and less, and he became more distant. One day you found him laying down on the ground. You went up to him to see if he was sleeping or not and gasped. He was bruised on his arms and legs, he had a black eye, and he also had a bloody nose.

"Shooky!" You exclaimed as you try to shake him awake. He seemed to have blacked out because of the pain. You tried carrying him and managed to carry him bridle style.

And you ran. You ran as fast as you could until you reached the hospital. You entered and Ms. Lady at the Front (sorry if this name is childish, I couldn't think of anything else) greeted you.

"Hello y/n. How are you today? Your mom's in her office if you need her," she greeted kindly.

"Thank you, miss. My friend is hurt. Can you help me carry him to mom's office?" You asked her.

"Of course! Let me tell your mom that we're on our way."

~the fancy time skip with a thousand of cookies for all~

Shooky woke up to find himself inside a hospital instead of outside on the grass.

"Hello, sweetie! How are you feeling?" Your mom, who is a nurse/doctor asked sincerely.

"Fine. How did I end up here?" He answered the said female.

"Oh! Y/n found you on the grass hurt. She was very concerned for you. My y/n did the sweetest thing and carried you here. What a sweetheart!" She said with the most annoyingly sweet voice possible (if you get what I mean).

"Mom!" You exclaimed as you walked into the room, your face flushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry. I'll leave you two alone so you can talk. If you need anything I'll be in the front." She leaves and it turns into an awkward silence.

"They bullied me. The "cool" kids from school. They said I didn't look cool enough and hurt me," He finally spoke.

"They just want kids that look cool. You're cool both inside and out," you responded.

"But I'm not. I look weird."

"Looks don't define who you are. Let your personality do that," you tried defending your point.

"But-"

"Shooky, I want you to look me in the eyes. Did I ever lie to you? Am I doing it now?"

He looks me in the eyes and sighs.

"Well, it's not that I'm insecure about my eyebrows..." he tells me and your lips partially parted in surprise.

"It's because I want you to have a boyfriend who looks good."

You then broke down in silent tears and hugged him.

"Shooky, looks don't matter to me, as long as personality wins over." You say to him in a shaky voice.

"But-"

"Shooky, I love you. But if you're going to be like this then I'll leave."

He suddenly breaks the hug and looks at you in the eyes. He put his hands on your cheeks and pulled you closer. Your lips joined and you felt your heart race and pound at your chest while heat rises up to your cheeks. You close your eyes and kiss back, feeling like a firework that went off. He pulled away and smiled, his gums showing in his smile.

"I love you, too."

Meanwhile~

Nurse Mom and Ms. Lady at the Front peek into the window.

"Aw, how adorable."

"Quiet, you'll ruin it."

"Moom!"

•Words counted: 701 words excluding this part
•Get some, reader!
•Also I did that on purpose... the thing. Shh, don't tell anyone!
•Don't let your outside take over who you are inside. You're beautiful, even if you have weird eyebrows like mine lol. They're bushy.
•Ok, now for the real thing:
~The end~