Shooky Pt. 1

Another one requested by @KiannaFrancis :) Enjoy 💜

You discreetly watch as Shooky and his two friends Mang and Tata pass by in the hallway.

"You know, staring at people won't get them to notice you," you hear your friend Cooky say.

"Oh hush, it's not like you are different," you retorted, knowing he had an interest in the red-head.

Cooky's cheeks reddened a little bit and he shook his head.

"What I meant was for you to go talk to him. He'll probably become friends with you."

"Yeah but he's shy. He might not be comfortable making a new friend," you tell him.

"Well you should anyway, he might need an extra friend."

~𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

It was lunch time, and after packing your things and leaving the classroom, you went to find Shooky. You find him on his own in a secluded area, zoning out.

"Mind if I sit with you?" you ask him. He shook his head no and you sat down on the empty space next to him on the bench.

You two then had a silent atmosphere. It was a little awkward, but strangely it was comforting. A little too comforting, because Shooky then dozed off, resting his head on your shoulder. You too felt sleepy, so you rested your head on his and fell asleep.

~Another time skip uwu~

You heard the bell ringing, signaling the end of school, and it woke you up. You then realized what happened and looked beside you to where Shooky was. In his place was a note that read,

Sorry I didn't wake you up in time for you to continue school. It was nice of you though, to sit with me. My friends were in the library studying and I was kinda lonely. If you want you can come back and maybe I get to introduce you to them.
-Shooky

You smiled as you finished the note. It was kind of worth it to skip half of school for him to warm up to me You thought to yourself.

I'm splitting this into 2 parts because if I left it one part it might've been too long. Stay safe! 💜