📒 Join Our Team 📒

In order to apply to be a Head of a Department (or Deputy), please have a sample piece of your work from the department you are applying for.

It just makes it easier this time around. Thank you!

Please also be dedicated as you are the ones picking which department you'd love to help out with. Feel free to also join as many teams as you like but you can only be one head at a time.

All team members get a permanent follow back ✨

(Even when you step down, our follow back remains as an extra thank you for your hard work!)

To join us, please do the below things:

1. All participating members are to follow this account (and the founder).

>>  footnoteofhappiness (I follow back!)

2. Be committed to doing your role to the best of your ability.

- In saying that, if somethings happened, don't be scared to tell us, we can put you on hiatus until further notice.

3. Be respectful to everybody involved (the hosts themselves & other fellow community members).

- Optional: Add this book to a public reading list to help spread the word about our community!

4. Please answer ALL the questions in the forms. Thank you.

5. Each role for their shops may have a payment request (THIS ISN'T MONEY) such as comments on their books, genuine reads, etc.

A list of ALL existing team members can be found on the next page called 'Our Happy Team'.

Here are the list of the roles and below them are two types of forms; to join the team & to become a head.

Felicity Reviews -

Head of Reviews Department: footnoteofhappiness
Deputy Heads: Rising-Queen & KitZimmerman

A reviewer is someone who reviews stories by request from others. There will be a criteria to follow but feel free to change it up a bit. As long as the requester is getting exactly what they're after.

Such as; "I would like you to focus more on my grammar and the graphics within my novel" - then we would expect your review to focus primarily on those two things with a little bit of the other things you feel are important to address too.

You're welcome to put down genres you will NOT review (due to personal beliefs or cultures, etc).

Ecstatic! Editing Centre -