Basically. I'm making Ghosts a fan fic on here so I have something to make my episodes off of. But. This chapter isn't important because it just explains what Ghosts is.

So. Ghosts is a world based off of magic. Each person has a different ability represented by a god. And these powers are called ghosts. Ghosts usually travel into a vessel of a person who believes in the religion of MultiGod. MultiGod is the religion that there is a connection between humans and gods. The main character, Rachel Canaga was born a human instead of a MultiGod being. Her parents beat her and her little brother because they thought both of them were sins to the religion. Later in life, Rachel and Rocket(Originally named Caidon but he prefers his nickname) were sent to a school of the religion. They met people who had the power, but were bat shit evil, humans, or the fasely accused children of Nanatoma. God of Love but thought to be god of death and suffering. Rachel soon finds out she is connected to the God Atremist. The god of light. And Rocket was connected to Hetalica. God of kindness and love. As the siblings meet more people, the more their lives changed.

AND THE REST YOU SHALL FIND IN THE FAN FIC!