BECAUSE IT'S LOVE part 2

Karthik : ideaaaa....ye karega tho naira ka anger bhi bhaag jaayega...

Karthik went to the living room and saw naira was packing her hand bag. ...

Karthik : tum kahi jaarahe ho??

Naira  : haa shopping

Karthik  ( inner ) : yessss...ab mera Kaam aur easy hojaayega....

Theek hai...

Naira left...

Karthik : I'll arrange aa home theatre...and a nice dinner date here only...vaise kal naira ne bhi kaha ki she wants to watch any movie....vo arrange karlungi aur ek ache se romantic theme ki dinner bhi arrange karlungi....

He went to the terrace..

Karthik : terrace pe Acha hoga....

He adjusted a big screen thier and brought the cd titanic...and he completely arranged the setup....

He then went to the kitchen and started preparing kachori

              EK GHANTE BAAD

Areyy ye kachori mix aisa paste ke tarah kyu hogayi....yaar mai kya karu...time bhi kam hai...ek Kaam karti hoon naira ki fav restraunt se mangwa leti hoon...

He went to the terrace and arranged the table and chairs infront of the home theatre. ...he brought rose candles and fragrant candles and placed them all over...

He filled air in heart shaped balloons. ...and completely put them all over the ground...

He made sure that the chairs are comfortable for her to sit....

It was 7'o clock karthik has finished everything...he switched off the lights in terrace and went down and freshned up....he knew naira will be here soon....

Naira's pov :

Bichaaraa karthik ko kitna kuch boldiya maine...i shouldn't have done that...

She slowly opened the door but it was completely dark....

Naira : karthik

Karthik : naira I'm on terrace...tum fresh hokey aajao...

Naira smiled....

She freshened up and wore Karthik's favourite nighty...and went up...

It was completely dark...

Naira : karthik

The home theatre immediately turned on....and it started showing thier pictures with Karthik's voice

I love u naira...my sherni....my jaan..u know mujhe dramatically bolna nahi aati hai but jo bhi mere man mai hai kehdiya...naira the moment u came to my life u completely filled my life with colours...i was leaving a black and white life then u came and u just painted it so beautifully....kitna bhi vakt tumhaare saath rahu...tumhe hug karu. ..baat karu...kiss karu...bas man yahi kehta hai dil abhi bhara nahi....i never can't get enough of u.....i just wanna thank u naira for accepting my flaws and the way i am....