JAI JAWAAN 🙏

TO ALL THE BRAVE SOLDIERS OUT THIER...

I BOW MY HEAD AND SALUTE YOU...FOR THE SACRIFICE YOU HAVE DONE FOR US

A very small token of gratitude from my side....

Naira was crying in the kitchen when she heard karthik talking to the officials that he got the chance of coming to the border...

Karthik : nairaa

Naira : tum border jaa rahe ho? ?
Karthik : haa naira...ye mera dream tha...tumhe pata hai naa

Naira : haa karthik pata hai mujhe ki tum bhi papa ki tarah border jaana chaahti ho...parr

Tears started flowing from her eyes.....

Karthik hugged her tightly

Naira : agar tumhe kuch

Karthik : nahi hoga jaan....kuch nahi hoga mujhe...

Far from home and loved ones...these heroes sacrifice thier own lifes so the entire nation can sleep in peace....they are real legends....whose sacrifices will leave your eyes moist.....

Karthik was leaving he was the door stop...when naira remembered something

Naira : karthik ek min

She ran to thier room and brought 2 things in her hand....

She came down and gave a locket to him....

Naira : this locket has my photo...jab bhi mai tumhe yaad aati hun naa...is eyes dekho...

Karthik : kabhi nahi jaan...tum har pal mere yaado mai rehti ho.....aur iss haath mai kya hai???

Naira showed him sindoor

Naira : meri maang baro karthik. ...

She said with tears in her eyes....

He got tears seeing her like this....he took sindhoor and filled her vermillion....

He hugged naira fighting his tears back....

Karthik : jaan promise karo...aur garden mujhe kuch hua

Naira : shhhhhhhh

Crying loudly.....: kuch nahi hoga meri karthik ko.....kuchh nahi....

She was crying in fear of losing him....but being a brave soldier's wife she shouldn't forget her responsibility....

Naira (wiping her tears ) :jaao karthik...lado...make the enemies frightened. ...kill them...but be safe...

Karthik kissed her forehead saluted her and left...giving her a final glance. ...

Naira closed the doors and fell on the floor crying

Naira : kkkaaarrrthikkkk

A day later

Officer : major karthik we got information that on the top of the hill cliff the terrorist are hiding. ...so kernel  it's your time to go prove what a Indian soldier is....