SOLO

A brilliant story orbits the origin that started with nothing but a few lies and ties.
The story will reveal all the sins the protagonist has claimed they made but, in reality, will live in the bliss of their darkest demise.

Loneliness can be gone in a blink of an eye if you surround yourself.
Successfulness can be a set goal with the flick of your fingers if you embrace your flaws.
The two stories inbound everyone's fears and panic to the inevitable.

The only question that is provided for everyone is, can they make it? Would they live to see another day?
The question dares to urge you to read the ink words.

A real story takes into account of everyone's life, and pursued to makes the protagonist check all the boxes.
The effort to make the audience feel such emotion will cause a supply and demand.

The supplies will be stocked by the writer and the demand will be the hardcore fans.
A narrative about a classic cliche with a tragic backstory, bringing tears to the readers who bawled their hands in their mouths.

With a famous quote, the author wrote to follow the protagonist and antagonist around until the end of the book.
In these last few breaths, brews another bubbling tragic story.

A brilliant story with the origins of the nagging tales.