Part 25 : Dare : Kiss Spice in front of V-Yui for 14 minutes !!!

Yui : Spice2004 has dared Carla to kiss her for 14 minutes in front of Vampire Yui !!!

Ayato : ! Hey where's anime-chan ?

Yui : Um. There was something on the notifications about one of her readers telling her how we're out of character.

Beatrix : And she told her to do some research about how the way we act.

Cordelia : And they gave a list. Basically telling her, to make us to act like we acted in the anime.

Boys : ! Seriously.

Girls : Yes.

Yui : To be honest. I don't really care how we act in here. I mean what's wrong with being OOC ?

Christa : Yeah. You never know I mean some people might not like how we act in the anime.

Beatrix : You see that's the thing. She didn't like how our sons were treated in the anime. That's why she made three books about us and changed it so that I can pay attention to Reiji and Shu. And so that Yui can actually be apart of the Sakamaki Family.

Kino : ( nods in agreement )

Shu : Huh! No wonder why she's not talking.

Spice2004 : !

Carla : (sighs and kisses)

Door opens

Vampire Yui : (drinks blood) ! (Drops the glass on the floor)

Spice2004 / Carla : (kisses)

14 minutes later

Glass shatters

Carla : ! Uh oh.

Vampire Yui : 😐 First Kanato cheats on Esipy. Now you want to cheat on me. 💔

Carla : I-I didn't want to uh-I Uh.

Vampire Yui : (laughs)

Everyone : !

Vampire Yui : (laughs and cries) 😭 (running off)

Carla : WAIT COMEBACK! (Runs after her)

Vampire Yui : GO AWAY. (Slaps him)

Carla : 💔

Door shuts

Carla : (sighs) 😔

Vampire Yui : (cries hugging her twin)

Yui : There. There.

Reiji : Bye.