Part 99 : Dare : Meet : Antisepticeye / Grim Dust Darkiplier !!!

AnimeLover-AshleyMenzato has dared everyone to meet Antisepticeye and Grim Dust Darkiplier !!!

Everyone : Okay.

Hello my name is Antisepticeye

Hello my name is Antisepticeye. Commonly referred to as Anti, I am the fan-fueled idea of a dark and evil version of Jacksepticeye. I was initially idealized by Jack's fans due to his creepy thumbnails and videos. However, Jack has since taken the idea of the character and turned it into a reality, implementing aspects to make the character his own.
The general idea of my character is that I am an internet-virus demon that is fighting for control over Jack's body and/or power. It is known that the viewers' idea of Darkiplier had largely influenced the viewers' formation of me.

Darkiplier is a name that fans use to describe Markiplier when he is not behaving normally, instead opting for a more creepy personality and actively trying to scare his fan base

Darkiplier is a name that fans use to describe Markiplier when he is not behaving normally, instead opting for a more creepy personality and actively trying to scare his fan base. There have only been a few instances of such behavior, but each instance has ranged from very subtle and effective to very obvious and amusing.

As of late, the fan base has come to acknowledge Darkiplier as a separate being, rather than one of Mark's many alter egos.

Darkiplier makes most appearances in fan fictions or fan games. In these circumstances, he is depicted as being Mark's bad to the bone evil twin brother. He is known for his appearance in Who Killed Markiplier? - The Final Chapter.

 He is known for his appearance in Who Killed Markiplier? - The Final Chapter

Yui : Hello my name is Yui Komori. I was forced to live with the vampires after my father, had to move abroad for work.

Vampire Yui : Hello my name is Vampire Yui. I was turned into a vampire after a demon took control of my body.

Cordelia : Hello

Cordelia : Hello. My name is Cordelia. I am the first wife to the Vampire King. Also the daughter of the demon lord. And the 2nd wife to conceive children first. I am the mother to the triplets of the Sakamaki Family.

Beatrix : Hello. My name is Beatrix. I am the 2nd wife to the Vampire King. I am the mother to the eldest sons of the Sakamaki Family.

Christa : Hello. My name is Christa. I am the 3rd wife and cousin to the Vampire King. I am the mother to the youngest son of the Sakamaki Family.

Shu : Hello my name is Shu Sakamaki. I am the eldest son of the Sakamaki Family. Next heir in line to the vampire throne. And 1st son to the second wife of Karlheinz.

Reiji : Hello my name is Reiji Sakamaki. I am the 2nd eldest son of the Sakamaki Family. And the second son to the second wife of Karlheinz.

Ayato : Hello my name is Ayato Sakamaki. I am the 3rd son of the Sakamaki Family. And Eldest triplet to the first wife of Karlheinz.

Kanato : Hello my name is Kanato Sakamaki. I am the 4th son of the Sakamaki Family. And the younger triplet to the first wife of Karlheinz.

Laito : Hello my name is Laito Sakamaki. I am the 5th son of the Sakamaki Family. And the youngest triplet to the first wife of Karlheinz.

Subaru : Hello my name is Subaru Sakamaki. I am the 6th and youngest son of the Sakamaki Family. And the only son to the 3rd wife of Karlheinz.

Kino : Hello my name is Kino Sakamaki. I am a creature who is believed to be Karlheinz's son. My mother still remains a mystery to me.

Ruki : Hello my name is Ruki Mukami. I am the eldest son of the Mukami Family.

Kou : Hello my name is Kou Mukami. I am the 2nd son of the Mukami Family.

Yuma : Hello my name is Yuma Mukami. I am the 3rd son of the Mukami Family.

Azusa : Hello my name is Azusa Mukami. I am the youngest son of the Mukami Family.

Carla : Hello my name is Carla Tsukinami. I am the First Blood King and the elder brother of the founding demons. And Eldest son the Former First Blood King Geisbach Tsukinami. And Queen Krone Tsukinami.

Shin : Hello my name is Shin Tsukinami. I am the youngest brother of the founding demons. And youngest son of the Former First Blood King Geisbach Tsukinami. And Queen Krone Tsukinami.

Karlheinz : Hello

Karlheinz : Hello. My name is Karlheinz Sakamaki. I am the King of all Vampires. Also the father of the 6 Sakamaki Brothers and the husband to the 3 wives.

Richter : Hello. My name is Richter Sakamaki. I am the uncle to the Sakamaki Brothers. The younger brother of the Vampire King. Lover to his 1st wife. Brother-in-law to his second wife. And Cousin to his 3 wife.

Antisepticeye / Grim Dust Darkiplier : Nice to meet you. Goodbye.

Everyone : Bye.

Antisepticeye / Grim Dust Darkiplier : (Leaves)

Babies : 😴 (snores in their beds)

Beatrix : (whispers) Bye.