Spongebob Boxers, Really Dude...Really?

I sat in my room as the tears brimmed my eyes. My necklace, out of all things he threw away my necklace.

I've had that necklace since I was born, my grandmother gave it to me as a gift when I was still a newborn.

I never took it off, and the one time I do it ends up lying in a dumpster somewhere.

I hate him. I hate him so much. Beside my parents, my grandmother was my everything, and then she was taken away from me. Vigoursly, I began to wipe my eyes, taring off that stupid dress and pulling on some sweats.

I dragged myself to the door, opened it, then cursed myself for taking the room right across from HIM. Seeing as he walked out as soon as I did.

"Toria-"

"Don't"

"Please just listen to what I have to say."

"I think you've said enough."

"I'm sorry." He whispered,

"No your not." I whispered back,

"Yes I am- I'm so sorry. If I would've- I didn't."

"You can apologize all you want, I'm never going to forgive you, cause' I can never get it back."

"Please."

"NO! You went too far this time, and you can't fix."

"It's not like the whole thing is my fault, its your own fault and I didn't take the necklace off of you, if it meant so much you would have kept it on!"

"I can't- you- I- I HATE YOU!" I yelled then turned and went back into my room. Intent on crying myself to sleep.

*NEXT DAY*

"Ow-ow-ow!" I could've sworn I moved out of my house, so that means my little brother isn't here, then who the hell.

" Sebastion what they fuck?"

" The tradition must continue." he smirked, then ran out of the room.

I smiled to myself, but last nights events came crashing down on me, tears began to form. Wiping them away I went downstairs and everyone was awake eating besides-

"Vince isn't here, he left out last night at 11:30, hasn't been back since." Leslie said worried as her boyfriend, Toby, rubbed her back reassuring her.

"I don't care." I muttered and grabbed a plate, loading food on it.

"Have you been crying?" Lauren interjected.

"No." I muttered again, but those traitor tears betrayed me.

"Girls day lets go." She said as all the girls at the table stood, grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room.

"What happened?" Leslie questioned.

"Well you know how we had that prank war yesterday."

"Yup" Jessica, Johns girlfriend, interjected.

"Well he took it way to far, when I was either not in my room or when I was in the shower he took my grandmas necklace and threw it away." I spoke, a second later the tears poured down my face, as if we had just cracked a dam.

"Not even!"

"And then we called off the date and I stormed out of my room!"

"Vicki I'm so sorry."

"You haven't heard the worst part yet."

"Damn!"

"Uh, yeah, we walked out of our rooms that night at the same time and he tried to apologize I told him I didn't want to hear it and he blamed it on me again."

"I'm gonna kill that boy!" Leslie spoke through gritted teeth.

"I told him I hated him."

"YOU WHAT!" they all shouted at the same time.

"I told him I hated him?" I said as if it were a question, instead of an answer.

"That's so mean, I mean not to be on his side, but that boy has been in love with you since you both were in elementary school, that must have been like a stab in the heart."

"LEXI!" they shouted as I began to cry... again.

"This calls for a chick flick, some ice cream, popcorn, soda, and tons of chocolate." Lexi said, trying to redeem herself.

"Can we join?" The guys asked as they walked into the living room.

"Sure, why not, were watching the notebook, and I love to see men cry, it turns me on!" Leslie spoke up,

"Then lets do it I want to have some fun tonight!" Toby yelled, the guys whistled, Leslie's face turned red and we shot him a digusted glare.

"I was talking about watching the movie!" he exclaimed, he threw his hands up, his eyes then rounded until they were wide, and a fake grin plastered on his face.

"Sure..." we muttered, as his face turned red, and a real grin made its way to his face.

So all day we were in the living room watching movie after movie, until it was night time.

In the middle of Letters to Juliet we heard the front door open and in walked Vince through the kitchen and came straight in front of me in the living room.

He was covered from head to toe in dirt, trash.

His whole face was brown covered in dirt.

His messy dark brown hair was matted with dirt and his blue eyes held no life to them as they bored into mine.

In one swift movement he pulled my grandmas necklace out of his pocket and tossed it at me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as his eyes brimmed with tears and he turned around with his head hung, and walked up the stairs.