From Now On

This is crossed over from my AO3 account. Hope you enjoy!! ;P

Yugyeom felt his heart drop to his stomach, the feeling making it roll in displeasure and betrayal. Tears welling in his eyes as he listened by the door, hearing the familiar sounds that he had loved when he was the cause, now only hating them as he sank down to the floor with his back to the white wall. Never in the six months, he had been with the bunny like boy did he think that the older was capable of cheating on him, but here he was sat on the floor by the boy's room listening to him groaning another boys name. The name of another that he never thought he would have to worry about, the innocent and playful Taehyung.

Yugyeom didn't really know why he was still sat by the door, why he was listening to the moans of his boyfriend's name. The maknae just stayed there as he thought about all the reasons that the other would have to cheat on him like this. Jungkook could have just left him and said that he loved someone else, Yugyeom would have accepted that even if it hurt, but sleeping with the other boy behind his back and then smiling in his face when they met wasn't something that Yugyeom could forgive. The thoughts flooded his head as all he could think about was how many times he had fucked Taehyung then gone to the youngest and kissed him, touched him and told him he loved him. The thought just made him sick.

The youngest didn't know how long he had been sat there but all his tears had stopped falling, the trails staining his face as a reminder that he wasn't good enough to satisfy Jungkook. The moans had slowed to gasps and heavy breaths that Yugyeom could recognize as Jungkooks, the quiet mumblings of soft words that he was sure that the older boy had said to him before. Praises and compliments that he would never hear again as he told himself he would never fall back into bed with the golden maknae.

He was caught off guard by a gentle and soft voice calling his name, it was quiet but it pulled him from his dominating thoughts. Peering up through wet eyelashes he found BTS's main dancer crouched just in front of him, eyes filled with concern as he checked over the broken maknae seated on the floor. Yugyeom tried to smile but the breathless call of Jungkooks name made the gold painted feature falter and fall from his pretty face. Only then did Hoseok understand why the boy was in distress, his eyes widening as he stared at the white door that the moans spilled from. Face then hardening as he sneered at the wooden object as if it had offended him.

Moving forward he slipped a muscular arm around the younger narrow waist and lifted him carefully from the floor, the younger head dropping roughly on his shoulder as he led them across the dorm and into his own room. Yugyeom didn't fight as he was placed on the soft double bed, his shoes then being removed so he could put his feet on the covers. Placing his jumper covered hands by his face he lay on his side staring at nothing in particular. It wasn't until someone climbed onto the bed, lying in front of him did he look up at the older dancer.

A loving smile spreading over Hoseoks face as he laid a comforting hand on the curve of the boy's waist, slowly rubbing his thumb over the soft black jumper that was too large for the maknae. No one spoke for a second just sitting in comfortable silence as he calmed down.

"Will you tell me what happened Gyeomie?" Hoseoks voice was hushed as he watched Yugyeoms reaction. His face scrunches up as if in pain before blinking away tears.

"I... Me and Jungkook had plans for 5 o'clock so I came around to get him as I said I would, I came into the dorm and went to his room, only to hear him... I thought he was alone but then I heard Taehyung moan his name and vice versa." his voice was wavering as he tried to stay calm, the older hand on his waist keeping him together and grounded as he told what happened. Hoseok kept on a calm and adoring face but inside he was livid, wanting to kill Jungkook for hurting someone as unique and special as Yugyeom.