two

took one fuckin' look at your face
now i wanna know how you taste
usually don't give it away
but you know I'm out here thinkin' 'bout it

alicenotwonderland tagged you in a post !

alicenotwonderland: missin' u babytagged: sariahjames

tagged: sariahjames

comments . . .
sariahjames : miss u more see u later tonite!!
alicenotwonderland: @sariahjames sh let me post as if i haven't seen you
alicelovesme: we love [1] pure friendship
popcultnews: BREAKING NEWS!! alice's boyfriend vincent was seen dancing with sariah. getting close? tap our name for more!
sariahjames: @popcultnews all in good fun right vinny & al?
alicenotwonderland: smd @popcultnews
morello: all in good fun 😝 @sariahjames
morello: beautiful 💞
alicenotwonderland: thank you boyfriend

sariah & vincent - t e x t s

vincent: crazy what pcn said bout us ri?

sariah: yup crazy
sariah: always trynna break up frienships yanno?

vincent: lol yeah
vincent: that picture was really beautiful

sariah: yeah al's face is perfect

vincent: you were in the pic too
vincent: and u looked just as beautiful

"now who are you texting that's got you ignoring me?"

sariah snapped her head up to look up to see her close friend, jasmine. sariah decided she didn't want to be alone for the days leading up to the next party, where alice would actually go home with her, so she went to jasmine cane. jasmine was a youtuber, who had incredible buzz around her for her beautiful face, and buzzing romance with the timothée chalamet. ( check out ethereal.) sariah giggled slightly, running her hand through her now thick box braids.

"nobody important enough." sariah looked back down at her phone, biting her lip, thinking of something new to say to vincent. the conversation was flirty, and she knew it, but she ignored it. "hey jas, is it cheating if i call someone's boyfriend hot after they call me hot?" jasmine, currently laying down, watching season 4 of america's next top model, snapped her head up.

"okay, now i have to see who you're talking to!" jasmine quickly moved closer to sariah, snatchinng her phone and clicking on vincent's profile. her eyes widened as she scrolled down his masterpiece if a page, and squinted when she got to a picture of him and alice. she began to shake her head, groaning. "oh no no no." jasmine looked at sariah who had a small smile on her face. "riah, don't get me wrong, he's like beautiful wow! but alice's boyfriend?" sariah bit her lip, grabbing her phone back.

"i just want a kiss or something. possibly a teenage one, at david's house party, in one of his big walk in closets. and alice wouldn't even get mad 'cause it's part of the game!" jasmine tried to speak before sariah cut her off again. "and god, call me horrible, but i just need to kiss him once. i can't help myself. i don't usually throw myself at a guy, but damn. i know he knows i want him."

"riah you sound incredibly crazy! this is your best friend's boyfriend. keyword boyfriend. he loves her for being her, and maybe he's just looking for some fun. his instagram revolves around her, and yeah, maybe he thinks you are cute. but he decided to date her, and is still with her, so he obviously thinks she's cuter. the resembalance could just be leading him on." jasmine sat a soft hand on riah's shoulder, before going off the call timmy. riah shaking her head, reread the text, quickly sent one of her own, before rushing to her car to go shopping for some similar clothes to alice's.

sariah: beautiful huh? beautiful enough for a bit of fun at the next party?

bit short but tysm for the reads! im going to see ariana june eighteenth xx

comment ur favorite song from thank u next!