Haunted doll

Back when I was around 8-9 I bought myself a journey doll, I originally named her Hannah after my best friend at the time. My doll was normal until my friend Hannah had a sleepover at my house, the real Hannah was freaked out by the doll so I put the doll in the closet. Later that day after we got back from the mall with Hannah we went in my room only to discover that hannah2 was sitting on my bed. We were freaked out by this but came to the conclusion that my one of my brothers put her there, I asked mom where they were but Blake and Tristan were both at a my grandmas and they have been the entire weekend. This freaked me and Hannah out more, I then decided to lock her with a chain and in a box and Locked the box.

We ate dinner and went back into my room 30 mins later, she was still in that box and nothing was different. We then went to bed with hannah1 at one side and me at the other, I woke up with Hannah screaming, the doll was sitting on top of Hannah. I then ripped the doll off of Hannah and we left my room. We believed that the doll was jealous of me playing with another hannah. For the last few years I have been going to her house, lately she hasn't been moving at all, we renamed her creepy Connie and she is locked in a box still and never is played with. That's my real story.

This is actually my creepy story I can post pictures of my creepy doll if you'd like to see her. This is my story)