Introduction

"How can you expect him to handle gang business when he can't even handle his alcohol?" Alyaise found herself asking as they stood in the noisy tavern.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Alyaise. That man over there is the best in the game. And he will be perfect for our image." Quinton answered as the said man dragged himself into an upright position on the bar stool he sat on.

"Then why is he not part of any gang?" Alyaise questioned once more.

"He is not a man that likes to be tamed" Quinton answered looking at Jake with the sort of admiration that Alyaise had seen in his eyes when used to look at her father.

"Are you sure that is the Jake we've been hearing about?"

"Oh, I'm certain" Quinton murmured just as Jake fell off his bar stool and landed hard on the ground with a thud, mumbling gibberish.

Alyaise rolled her eyes as she looked at the drunken pile of muscle that now lay on the floor, passed out.

This could not be the man she had heard terrifying stories about.

♤■♡●♢

He needed the cash and she needs a husband. They were a perfect match!

Or not?

Book 1 in the Untamed Series!

No part of this novel may be reproduced in any form without the permission, in writing, from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are merely a product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblence to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book will contain graphic dark themes and sex scenes and hence may not be suitable for audiences under the age of 18.

All Rights Reserved
blessingmahapa @dafreak08 2019