Barriss' Message

This is the previous chapter's ending but from luminara's side.

Luminara grunted in frustration as she slammed her hands on the communications table, because she couldn't get a signal to reach barriss' comlink. It had most likely to have been blocked.
"Luminara, get some rest. We're heading back to coruscant. Barriss will turn up eventually. Don't fret." Plo said calmly, as he put his arm on Luminara's shoulder, and he could feel that she was trembling.
"You're shaking, what's wrong?"
The fearful Mirialan looked behind at the Kel Dor.
"I fear Barriss is in grave danger. We need to go back-
"Hush, she's pretty capable of looking after herself, you taught her that. Have faith in the girl, Unduli. She'll be fine." Plo walked out of the room, as luminara paced around the room, waiting for any kind of signal.

A few hours later

Kenobi walked into the communications room to let luminara know that they were approaching Coruscant. But, he entered only to find her asleep on the seats near the table, shivering. Because kenobi had a warm heart, he got a blanket out of storage and placed it over her. He smiled, and left the room.
The ship landed on coruscant, and the thump of the ship landing on the platform woke the sleeping master, who proceeded to get up, with the blanket wrapped around her and met Kenobi and Plo by the exit.
"Morning, Master Unduli. I take it you slept well?" Kenobi smiled at her.
"Not really, it was awfully cold." She replied, rubbing her eye.
When the masters exited the ship, they were greeted by Master Yoda, Master Windu and Anakin.
"I take it your mission was... unsuccessful?" Mace noticed that the young girl was not with the group.
"No, Master Windu."
"And what happened to your arm, Unduli?" Windu asked, noticing the bandages on her shoulder, visible as the blanket had slipped a bit.
"Oh, well, let's just say we had a close encounter."
"Caused by a lightsaber, was it?" Yoda asked.
"Yes."
There was silence.
"Let us finish this conversation in the council chamber." Anakin suggested, and the group began to head towards the room.

In the council chambers
"So who hurt you?" Anakin asked, once everyone was seated.
"Barriss... but she didn't mean to."
"Was she corrupted by a Sith Lord?" Shaak ti asked, as the rest of the council members were in the room also.
"Yes. Well, not fully. I sense that she has been betrayed, however." Luminara replied, looking more fearful then ever.
"Who was this Sith Lord?" Windu asked.
"His name is Darth Sidious." Obi Wan chimed in.
The council stirred for a minute.
"And where is he now?"
"No clue, but I feel Barriss isn't on naboo anymore."

A few hours pass, and after having a long discussion about Barriss and the Sith Lord, the council members end the conversation, and they all remain seated and start a new discussion about the future of the republic.
"I sense a dark cloud surrounding the chancellor. I don't think an old man with his amount of power should he running the senate. It doesn't seem safe." Mace started the discussion.
"Yes, but he is loyal and a great mentor." Anakin pipes up, but is given dirty looks by Windu and Kenobi, who fear that the man is manipulating poor Skywalker.
"Anakin-
"Masters, so sorry for interrupting, but we have received a transmission from someone named... offee, I think it was. You are needed in the communication chambers immediately." A small padawan entered the room.
"It's fine. And who sent you?"
"Master Depa, sent me."
"And what is your name, young one?"
"I'm Caleb."
"Thank you, Caleb..?"
"Dume."
"Thank you, Caleb Dume. You may leave." Kenobi finished his conversation with the boy, and Caleb left the chambers.
Everyone looked at luminara, who was bottling up her emotions, but every Master in that room could sense that she was extremely nervous but grateful that Barriss hadn't abandoned her.
The Mirialan jumped out of her chair.
"If you'll excuse me, I'll be off."
"Wait for me." Kenobi stood up, as well as Windu, yoda and Plo.
The six walked into the communication room and saw the young boy again.
"Ah, we meet again. Could you please show us the message?" Kenobi asked the boy.
"Sure." Caleb pressed a couple of buttons before a hologram of a worried Barriss appeared, and the message began to play.
"Master. I have been betrayed. I'm currently heading to the- listen. I'm sorry about everything. For escaping, for trusting Sidious, abandoning you and framing ahsoka. I might never see you again, but Sidious told me a plan. He said that-
*THIS IS AN INCOMING MESSAGE FROM SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE*
Luminara looked at the announcement with confusion. Why did the chancellor interrupt the message?
*SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE REGRETS TO INFORM THE SENATE THAT THE VILE CRIMINAL, BARRISS OFFEE HAS ESCAPED AND IS CURRENTLY BEING HUNTED BY THE JEDI AND THE SENATE*
"Erm, we aren't looking for her?" Kenobi said.
*A REWARD OF 100,000 CREDITS WILL BE REWARDED IF YOU FIND AND HAND HER IN TO THE CHANCELLOR, DEAD OR ALIVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION*
Barriss' message begins to play again.
"Ok, now you know who Sidious is, and his plan. I warn you, beware of the clones. THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS! THEY KILL ALL THE JEDI! STAY AWAY! And if you jedi are watching this, thank you so much for everything... Luminara, if you are seeing this, thank you. I owe you my life; I will never be able to thank you in Person again; as it might be too late and the clones take over. This is Jedi knight, BARRISS OFFEE, signing out. Goodbye, Master."
*THIS MESSAGE HAS ENDED.*
Luminara was frozen in shock. Where was her padawan? What had happened? Why had Palpatine interrupted the message? What was so important?
Luminara frantically tried to watch the message again, but it was set to auto-delete.
"KARABAST!" Luminara yelped, slamming her hands into the table, and then put her face into her arms.
The other masters looked at one another.
"We need to be wary. If what we heard of barriss' message was true, we need to be careful." Plo said, (with visible concern)
"We need to take all necessary precautions."

And that's where it ended. As we all know, barriss' warning didn't work. Luminara? Dead. Mace? Dead. Plo? Dead. Nearly all Jedi? Dead. But what we do know- there is always hope. Kenobi? Survived. Yoda? Survived. Ahsoka? Survived. Caleb Dume? Survived. And most importantly, Barriss Offee? Survived.
Most would lead to train next generation of jedi, whilst one the run from Vader, aka Anakin Skywalker.
Some succeed. Some fail. But, somewhere out there, Barriss Offee is planning revenge on Palpatine, the now 'all powerful Emperor Palpatine Of the Galactic Empire" and she might, no, she WILL have her revenge. She will succeed. And that's the story of Barriss Offee.

—END OF ENDING 2—

Ending 3 coming soon!