meet and greet | Martin Freeman Benedict Cumberbatch

IMAGINE LIKE

It's the new premiere of the fifth season of the series Sherlock and you managed to go there. Your group was a couple hours early. To be more specific you and you friends waited outside since 6am. Luckily you and your all managed to catch a good spot where the chance is pretty high to meet Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Not many people were already there. What happened next wasn't really what you expected, it was like you were in a dream. You actually thought it'll take at least 5 more hours for Ben and Martin to show up but they decided to surprise the very first 100 people for a private VIP Sherlock meet and greet. 
This was your chance to finally meet them you thought to yourself as some event workers escorted you all to a place where you saw Ben and martin. Immediately fans started to freak out and waved at them as they all got to talk to them and even got something signed and a photo. Your friends were up first and you had the job to take some amazing photos of them with the two celebrities.
You started to get really nervous as you hear martin calling you. "It's your turn honey come on we don't bite" he said as you walked over to them and he hugged you tightly. What you didn't expect was Benedict who also wrapped his arms around you and Martin. It was probably the best group hug you've ever had in your life. You couldn't hold in your tears while they hugged you which made Ben and martin soft. They wiped away your tears and signed your photo with a personalized message on it. Before you said goodbye and wished them good luck with everything you hugged them again and walked over to your friends. All you know was that you and your friends started to freak out because you all just received the best surprise you could think of.

An: I really how we get a fifth season as soon as possible.