some info

A quick warning this is my first ever wattpad story so there will be a high chance that it'll be cringy if not even bad.

Okay so i should tell you all some quick info about this. First of yes the character is a reader insert that is dressing up as a male because of reasons that i will tell you in the story. Second of yes in this all the members of passione will have a crush on you. Also this will take place when Giorno joins the gang, meaning you will have been part of it for a long time, also meaning there will be spoilers for giogio's bizarre adventure. Third of all, i don't want everything to happend that fast so i'll take my time writing this. That may mean that updates will be slow.

I should also mention that you are on good terms with everyone in the gang. Some you are really good friends with while others you are decent friends with. I don't wanna reveal too much but yes Trish will be part of this aswell. Do i even dare say some members of la squadra?

Some more info

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
S/t = skin tone
E/c = eye color
H/l = hair length
H/c = hair color
F/f = favorite food
F/c = favorite color
I might add some more info but that's all for now.

Also when i say dress like a guy then i mean sort of like this. ( it doesn't have to be like this, this is just an example)

 ( it doesn't have to be like this, this is just an example)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Credit goes to azsn10 on twitter.

And the next thing i wanted to say is sorry but in this story i wanted you to be really short, like 4.9 feet/ 149 centimeters but i also imagined you to have a pear body shape. Meaning small chest and big hips. Basically you'll have Levy mcgarden's body. So sorry if you wanted to have another body type/ shape. (I just really like the thought of a short tomboy with tall people around them)

UPDATE: If you really don't want to have this body type to well Y/n in this story then that is by all means okay! You are allowed to think of it differently, the only downside to this is that it may feel weird in certain future scenes where this body type (the one i wanted it the main character in this story to have) will come in handy/ when it will play part of a role in the story.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Well let's get on with the story!

a passionate comepetition{ discontinued }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें