rewrite!

- unedited

Hey y'all it's been a while and yeah i discontinued the serie but i have something i want to say.

I'm rewriting this. Firstly because yes i noticed a lot of errors that i wanted to change and second the "newly" but not really announced dub was released and it brought me back. (Not only because i can't wait to hear the english translations for the stands but also because it actually appears to be good so far) but now due to the fact that i'm rewriting this there's gotta be some updates, and that's what i wanna mention rn.

So because of that i'll make a new book. Yeah it'll probably have the same title (or not who knows i might change it) but i'll change a lot of things. For startes i'll probably make my own cover, as in draw it myself becaue i've gotten a lot better at art. That being said i'll actually draw most of the designs like for the main character, their stand and etc. All of that will be shown in the new book of course.

As for the love interests, i'm gonna change those aswell. Before it would simply be a lot of the characters with different endings, which is cliche in my book so i wanted to change that. (Take note that just because something is cliche doesn't mean it's bad, also that's just my opinion so you can think different.) Though obviously i'm not gonna say who the new ones are, that's gonna be saved as a suprise.

The story in itself though, will pretty much be the same. I mean i will change some dialouge and the love interests will still be changed, but the concept will stay the same. Though the backstory for our main character  (aka y/n) has been changed and is way better know in my opinion. Though again you'll have to wait till you can read it.

And a major thing, yes it will still take time for me to write. I'm still in school, i'll have internships next week and it's basically a busy school year. So i might not always write and i'll try my best to do it on weekends, and still keeping it so every chapter has over 1.000 words.

And yeah that's pretty much all i gotta say about it now. Short but it's still enough. Though remeber it won't continue in this book, i'll make a new one and post an announcement about it once the first chapter (along with some info) is out.

That being said have a lovely day!

- Sincerely trash