Polpo's treasure part 2

"This" = talking
'This' = thinking
This = yelling/or shouting
[This] = standcall

Last chapter.

"You say your ability can solve this mystery?"
"I'm counting on you" Giorno said

"GIORNO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bruno shouted.

He didn't answer but instead ran to the box where Naranica's shoe originally was

'What is he doing??' You thought to yourself instead of saying it due to the suprise of him running.

Once he got to the box where Naranica's shoe was a hand came up and tugged him to his shirt before pulling up a sword and..

STABBED HIM IN THE BACK

"G-GIRONO!" Bruno shouted

"SHIT! Giorno's in trouble we gotta-" as Bruno was about to finish his sentence Abbachio stepped and said.

"Giorno Giovanna. You sure are one crazy bastard, all this to prove yourself."

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

Back to the story

Your POV

"What the hell's wrong with you?!" Shouted Abbachio as his stand moody blue appeared behind him.

( not the actual scene but the best gif that i had of his stand)

'Dammit' I thought to myself ' why'd he do something so stupid?!'

"this is bad" I mumbled to myself.

"Y/n." you heard Bruno say "you should stay behind us, we all know that your ability won't help us out in this situation."

you sigh and then reply by saying " I know, however i can't just stand and watch."

"Y/n he got a valid point. However if we find the enemy then your ability might be useful." Abbachio said

"What a pleasing way to but it Abbachio" I deadpanned.

"Oi quit fighting you two, we don't have time for this" Bruno said.

"right" I said.

"back to the task at hand. Due to what we save i believe that the enemy is able to hide in the boat. Not in the cabin but actually inside it." I then added on