𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨☆

"TEO THESE ONLINE CLASSES KICKING MY ASS" I whined dragging out his nickname

"TEO THESE ONLINE CLASSES KICKING MY ASS" I whined dragging out his nickname. He just glanced over at me before eating some more chips.

"You stay complaining about those classes, just drop out or something." He said as he continued to eat his chips.

"I'm tryna be successful in life and not be a waitress my whole life."

"I'm doing something that pays the bills but I ain't go to college." He said throwing the bag of chips away and sucking the seasoning off his fingers.

"I wish you weren't, what your doing is dangerous."

      He kissed his teeth in annoyance and disappeared down the hall. Mateo was part of a gang called The PANDILLA he sells weed, cocaine, xans, all dat. I've asked- no BEGGED for him to leave that shit behind countless times and every time he responds i CaNt sSsIgH yOu wOulD'nT unDerStaNd. Bullshit. My emotions help me write so at least I'm getting something out of being annoyed at Mateo's stubborn ass.

"I wanna see him in person, not text him or some shit." I said dipping some fries in my barbecue sauce and eating them.

"Fine him, Isiah, Danny and I supposed to be going to chill at some hotel." Stokeley said in between chews of his pizza.

"Okay."

"I can get you in and then y'all can share rooms. See how that goes." He said slurping his soda from out his gigantic cup.

"I really appreciate you Stoke, this means a lot to me. I shouldn't have did what I did."

"Stop thinking bout the past and eat ya damn fries before I do." He said collecting his trash before getting up to throw it out.

      Stokeley and I payed for our food and left the local pizzeria that was next to the apartments I lived in. In a couple minutes he had drop me off at my home where we exchanged our byes, they were different.

"Bitch hurry up and get your boney ass inside ole clank clank clank head ass."

"You best hurry up and leave ion think yo car can hold yo fat ass for much longer." I remarked before both of us started dying of laughter.

"Ight for real though be safe, see you later." He said pulling out of the parking lot.

I gave him a simple wave goodbye and went up the stairs to my apartment.

~
This chapter short as fuck.
These niggas always eating
But I keep procrastinating on my assignments and they keep catching up to me and biting me in the ass. {👹}