𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

-STOKELEY-

-STOKELEY-

      "Now you know damn well whatchu doing is wrong." I told Jahseh as I furrowed my brows.

He had told me what happened between him and Jordan when they had went his car too talk. Basically he had lied to Jordan about Jenesis and told her that was his cousin.

"Can you help me vro?"He pleaded.

"Jahseh you my day one but this is some bs you pulling. You better tell Jo the truth fo I do." I said shaking my head.

"I can't she's been through too much already, I don't wanna hurt her even more."

"You out of everyone should know how bad it hurts being lied to. Jen due in two months she don't need this type of stress nigger."

"She don't gotta know." He said slyly.

I know this nigger really ain't just say dat.

"Bye Jahseh." I said getting off his couch.

"I'm not helping you with the hotel thing anymore." I told Jordan as I shook my head.

"Are you serious Ski? What's going on, I thought you wanted us to get back together."She said her voice getting softer.

"He's not the right one your holding onto a broken dream."

"S-"

I grabbed her face and pulled her closer to me so that we were face to face.

"Trust me, he is not the one."

She nodded, wrapping her hands around me and laying her head on my chest.

"I trust you."

"Thank you I got to go though it's getting late."

"Okay bye Stokeley."

I left Jordan's house feeling at peace that she's going to stay away from him.

-
Lol watch Jah be in Jordan's guts next chapter
i TrUsT yOu head ass
Jordan high key dumb af  {🗿}