4.dont let go

Y/n POV

I was still sitting in the dark corner of the pitch black room. I need to get out of here... But how?

I want... My...

Mum.
She might be dead but that doesn't mean i can't join her. Right?

I would much rather feel the love of a spirit of the only person who loved me than live in this cruel world.

I have no luck anyway. I'm walking through darkness. I'm blinded by nightmares and the past, and it's driving me insane.

I walked up to the rooftop of the base and looked over the edge. Its high enough to die.

Good.

I stood up and stepped on the edge of the barrier.

1

2

3

"Jump!"

You hopped down to your entrance to peace. You waited for the exelerating pain that lead to my death but... It didn't come.

I opened my eyes to find my wrist being gripped by... Ayato?

"Let go."

He looked at me with his cold blue eyes and shook his head.

"I'm not saving you 'cause i feel bad, I'm saving your ass 'cause I have to take responsibility for you. If i didn't have to I would've enjoyed the view."

His cold and heartless words were thrown at me like daggers. Am I really that worthless?...

"If you want to see me die then let the fuck go you bastard!" I growled.

His stare showed sympathy for a split second but in an instant it changed back to the emotionless gaze.

"Like I said, I'd love to but I can't. Got that?"

I grunted and looked away, trying to wriggle my wrist out of his grip. He sighed and pulled me up, he kept the tight grip on me and walked me inside.

Ayato POV

Good thing i came in time... It would've been a shame if I didn't.

She's so weak, I can't feel sympathy to weak people like her.

I can't...