Chapter 6

Kyungsoo's POV

I hope he didn't hear me. The memories of my dad were a lot to think about. The feeling of nostalgia is always inevitable, everywhere there is a piece of him lingering.

I wanted for JongIn to come out of the bathroom while I sitting on the counter drinking a hot cup of tea.

I watched as he walked down the stairs, the shirt being stretched across his chest, and defined his arm muscles. " Enjoying the view," be said and laughed. I shook my head and hopped off the counter and went to the living room. " Anyway, while you took your sweet time, I made a comfy spot on the floor." Then I layed on the floor and patted the spot next to me. He sat down and we started the movie. As soon as I pressed play, JongIn took in a deep breath and looked at me. " We forgot the snacks," then he got up and pulled me to the kitchen after pausing the movie.

JongIn's POV

I pulled him to the kitchen, then went straight for his freezer grabbing out two containers of ice cream, then set them on the counter and turned to him. " Do you think you can manage to get chairs to the living room on your own?" " Of course. But, JongIn w-why do we need chairs." I rolled my eyes and told him to just do it. Then I turned back and began grabbing lots of sweets. I know I wasn't supposed to be eating this junk, but who gives a crap.
By the time I was finished, the counter displayed a variety of chips and cookies and the only thing missing was the ice cream sundaes. I grabbed two bowls and filled them, each with three scoops of vanilla and three of chocolate, then topped them both with whipped cream, fudge, and rainbow sprinkles. I set the bowls of ice cream in the freezer so they wouldn't melt, then went to check on Kyung.
I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped and nearly would've smacked me if I didn't move back. " JongIn, what the hell is wrong with you. I almost had a heart attack." I only laughed at him, the redness on his cheeks making the situation a lot funnier. " S-sorry Kyung," I said still laughing. " I just had to. Oh my gosh, you should've seen your face!" He folded his arms and frowned. I shook him a little and stopped my laughing, " Come on, it was only a joke. I'm sorry Kyung, forgive me?" He nodded, " But only if you tell me why I have chairs in my living room." " Come on. I'll show you."
I saw that he'd made space for the chairs. I moved the chairs into a square form then started draping blankets over the top and seats of the chairs. " Come help me set up the inside of the fort." He came over and sat on the inside while I passed him blankets and pillows so we could be comfortable on the floor. Once that part was done, we brought back the dry snacks then the ice creams. " Ok, now we can start the movie."

Kyungsoo's POV

I felt it was nice of JongIn to agree to stay here with me. I could've asked Baek, but he has some family thing to go to, so he won't be at school for two weeks. He says " family thing" when it's really just his family's annual ski trip. They have one every year. Either way, back to this moment. JongIn and I sat in our fort eating the ice creams first so they wouldn't melt.
By the end of the movie, we'd finished half of our snacks, and had moved into yet another position to get comfortable. ( This part came out differently in my mind tbh. So comment if you almost thought the same.). We started another movie, and I now had my legs on his lap, with his hand drawing patterns on my knees. I shifted just a little, and I swear I heard a small grunt come out of his mouth. " You okay over there Nini?" Yes, even we'd known each other for a few days, I already felt really close to him in the short amount of time we spent together to give him a nickname. " Y-yeah, I'm fine Kyung." Then turned back to watching the movie on the TV.
It was getting late, and with all the snacks I ate, I was feeling really sleepy. JongIn was already laying down while I still had my legs on him, but  now resting on his back. I moved the chips I had off of my lap and layed down next to him. He looked at me and I smiled a little, " I'm just laying down, I'm still up." Seeming like he didn't believe me, he cut the movie off and turned on his side facing me. Though it was dark, I could tell he was looking right at me. JongIn put his hand on my face and just brushed my hair back off of my head. " Kyung, I like you. Yes I have only know you for about four days, but whenever I'm around you I can be myself. " I before I noticed, a pair of soft lips were on my own, and I was kissing him back. He pulled away and just pulled me closer to him. " I'm not asking you to be with me now, but can you think about it?" I nodded my head and JongIn kissed my cheek, I felt the smile that had been pasted to his face as he did so. " Thank you, now get some rest we have school tomorrow." I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

JongIn's POV

What the hell am I doing? I knew I had to leave in the next three months, yet I was doing this. I knew I would break his heart if I left without telling him, but what else could I do. This chance would only come once and I couldn't miss my opportunity. " What am I gonna do?" I shook my head and tried to close my eyes for the night, the boy beside me racking my brain. At this point I could only smile and pull him closer to me. It didn't take long, and I was out for the night.
.
.
.
.
The Next Day
.
.
.
.
Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up this morning and looked beside me recalling last night's events. I smiled knowing I already had an answer for him. I lightly pecked his forehead and got up to get ready for school. I checked my phone and it was only 7 am. We didn't have school for another 2 hours. I put my phone down, then went upstairs for to start my daily routine. Shower, teeth, face, clothes. Done. I went back downstairs and started making breakfast for the both of us.
Making breakfast didn't take too long. When I was finishing up the last part, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled breathing in the scent behind me. " Good morning Kyung," he mumbled from my neck. I rubbed his head then turned around in his arms. I smiled at him, then did something that even surprised me. I kissed him. I pulled away knowing that I was probably tomato red by now. " Go sit, I'll bring breakfast to you." I moved his arms and pushed him in the direction of the kitchen barstool. I plated our food and brought it over to the counter, not forgetting to put a note with JongIn's. We ate in a comfortable silence after I said to look at the note after breakfast. He pouted but complied and ate his food.
I was finished before him, so I went to clean up the living room. I started with the trash inside and outside of the fort then started taking the blankets down and folding them.
I was busy folding the last blanket, when JongIn put his arms around my waist. " Thank you Kyung. You barely know me, yet you're giving me a chance to be with you. I promise I'll make you happy," he turned me around and kissed me gently. I responded and wrapped my arms around his neck. This, is an amazing feeling. I want to keep it this way.