Chapter 8

1 Month Later

Kyungsoo's POV

It had been one whole month with no word from JongIn so, I took it as he didn't want to talk to me. I grew tired of waiting for his call every day, yet I still went back to the library just to see if he was there. Every day I went there before and after school, just to see if I could find him. But all of my attempts and hopes were shattered every time he wasn't.
Today, I was going to a modeling show with Baekhyun, then to some fanmeet with one of the most famous models there. I honestly just felt like staying in the house but he promised me a shopping trip and a spa trip if I went, and I couldn't pass that up. So here I was, currently in the car with Baekhyun heading into the downtown part of the city.
We arrived at a large building and headed inside after parking. There were tons of people here, so it was very crowded. We found a spot to ourselves near the door, and I had to save Baek from getting trampled by screaming girls.
We took our seats in the front row of the catwalk just as the lights dimmed down. The first few models were women with slender figures but nothing compared to mine and Baek's if I'm being completely honest. They had on the most simple of basic everyday clothes. Button down shirt, different shades of denim jeans and one of them wore sneakers to complete her look.
The show itself was amazing so far. So many different types and styles and colors of clothing, I was mesmerized by how people came up with the ideas for these designs.
I was having the best time, until I felt my heart stop. A tall guy came on stage and began to walk down towards the end of the catwalk. He wore a simple outfit like the first ones we saw. Except, his outfit fit his toned body like a second skin.

 Except, his outfit fit his toned body like a second skin

Dont mind whose in the back...I can't even tell who it is...but this should be for an example...

He walked with a confident stride and stopped only a few times so everyone could see the full look. As he was right in front of us, I forgot how to breath. Why? Because he looked exactly like JongIn. I don't know why, but I began to cry and I didn't notice until Baek was wiping my face for me.

JongIn's POV

We'd been preparing for the show for a month now and I was finally here at a big moment. The designer for this show was globally know for his work and I'm just glad to be able to be apart of this. Now back to the present. I had stopped and did turns at the right time just like I had learned.
I was hearing the end of the catwalk, when I saw him again. It broke my heart to see him cry, but he surely couldn't have known it was me, so I kept walking trying to avoid eye contact with him.
I made it down to the end and did a few three sixty turns to show off my look then turned back around to let the others come up behind me. On the way back down, I stumbled a little, barely noticeable, but I saw him reach out slightly as if to help me, but I sped past him and released a breather I hadn't realized I'd been holding in.
I broke down as soon as I was in privacy. I felt so bad for leaving him behind. I couldn't just suck it up and tell him, no I just had to leave without notice. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I got up and headed back out so the final walk could be done. I was the front of the group, there being ten of us so we were formed like bowling pins as we walked back down the catwalk and they split down the middle and took turns following me back. I took the chance to break away and go change before leaving.
I need you Soo.