eighteen

"Holy shit," Randy began and I looked over to him.

"What?" I asked as I walked further into the room more, lifting a beer up.

"I just got off the phone with my dad. Apparently someone murdered Principal Hambily. They hung him from the flag pole." Randy now looked to everyone else in the room. Fuck, why the hell did Billy and Stu have to take my flag pole thing?

"Oh shit! Let's go!" One of the guys shouted and they all scrambled to their feet in a hurry to see the flayed body. Randy, drunkingly, fell back onto the couch and continued to watch the movie. He muttered along with lines in the film, clearly not fully coherent at the moment.

"Randy?" I whispered. But he was too drunk to really hear or focus on me. So I slowly stood to my feet and crept out of the room, noticing Alaina had dissapeared as well. I walked to the stairwell to see her leaning against the railing, patiently. "What's up?"

"Sid and Billy are up there." She muttered, clearly upset by what she knew was having to happen. Gotta take the girls virginity before killing her.

"Stu?" I asked. Our heads shot over to the top of the steps as we heard Sid yell out in terror. "Showtime." I smiled, lifting my eyebrows up and running up the stairs. Sidney rushed past me, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me into Stu's room with her, in hysterics. She really was so stupid.

"He's here! The killer. He stabbed Billy!" She cried, latching onto my sides. "We need to get out of here!" She begged, running over to the window and lifting it up. "Are you coming? Come on!" But I just stayed put, slowly backing up to the door behind me, and opening it to reveal ghostface. "What're you doing?" She grew confused.

"Sorry, Sid." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.

"M, why?" She tried to ask but ghostface charged her and she quickly leapt from the window, landing harshly onto something below.

"Fuck!" Stu exclaimed, pulling off his mask and walking to me, sweat dripping from his face.

"She's got nowhere to go, it'll be fine." I assured him. He nodded, kissing my lips, then replacing the mask, concealing himself once more. I watched as he ran out and I made my way down the stairs where Alaina was.

"She see you?"

"Oh, she saw me." I told her, pulling out my knife from my left boot. "I believe she's somewhere outside, but she'll be back. They always come back." I sat myself down on the bottom step, sticking the tip of the blade into the wood.

"Well you need to go somewhere else then, M, if she saw you, and she's going to come back, she needs to fucking trust me." Alaina hit the top of my head. "Now go!" Jesus, she grew more annoying everytime we did this.

"Fuck you, I'm leaving." I stood up and walked into the kitchen, where I now placed myself until I knew it was my cue.