• 8 •

this chapter is the longest one that i've made so you're welcome in advance on what happens in this later 🌚.

"it's all about you today, baby."

++++++++++++

Rakim POV

Opening the doors of Brinson High, I received a bunch of stares from everyone hanging out in the hallway. Confusion spread across my face as everyone started whispering to each other and pointing at me as if shit was intriguing. The fuck is everyone looking at?

I made my way to my locker as people continued to stare at me. It was getting annoying at this point.

"The fuck y'all looking at?!" I snapped and everyone turned around real quick. Oh, now they wanna mind their business.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my locker, grabbing my school books and closed it. I looked up and saw Symere, Jarad, and Jahseh running towards me with a panicked look on their faces.

"What's wrong with y'all?" I asked as they started to catch their breath. These niggas are so out of shape. The three of them looked at each other and looked back at me.

"You're telling me that you haven't seen the video, yet?" Symere questioned and I raised an eyebrow.

"What video?" I asked and Jahseh scrolled this phone before pulling up a video. I tapped the play button and the video starts with a zoom in of me and Tyler kissing in the library. It only lasted 10 seconds before it cut off and I looked at the three of them with a blank expression.

"We need to find out who leaked this video of my best friend!" Symere exclaimed angrily.

"I suggest that we sacrifice them to Satan by dismembering their corpses and burning their limbs," Jahseh said.

"I am so for that idea, but how about we kidnap them and make them listen to Justin Bieber 24/7," Symere stated and Jasheh rubbed his chin.

"That's a great idea, but how about we summon the Grudge and send her out to kill them hoes while they watching TV," Jahseh stated back causing Symere to cross his arms in thought.

"That or we could call Dwayne Johnson and have him suffocate them with his abnormally large titties. Like, have you seen those things? He can move his pecs and everything!" Symere yelled excitedly and Jahseh nodded.

"Must be nice to get shoved against the bookshelves by your future lover and get kissed by them." Jared sighed.

Jahseh smacked Jarad upside his head, "Nigga, shut yo sad emo ass the fuck up."