• 16 •

y'all deserve this POV from Tyler cause i haven't given him one since Chapter 11. come love me again 😔💕.

"in other words, i love you

"in other words, i love you."

+++++++++++++

Tyler's POV

"Tyson, get yo' fathead ass down!" I heard my mother yell at him from the living room.

It was already been one week since Rakim and Rakira stayed with us and the situation was the same. The cops couldn't find Lacey or Trenton, so Rakim's mom had to move in with Officer Warren for safety. Sounds to me like something else was really going on.

Besides that, Rakim and I were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. Or more like, he was eating cereal and looking down at his phone while I was simply watching him. Observing his facial features was something I vowed to not get tired of doing.

"Rakim." I purred at him to get his attention. He hummed, letting me know that he was listening to me and shoveled another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"I'm tryna claim your heart, Rakim," I mumbled a bit and he looked up and smiled.

"Forreal? That's brazy, Tyler. Who would've thought?" he chuckled as if what I was saying was something that I've always told him. I watched him shovel another spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Yeah, lemme fuck that up.

"In other words, I love you."

Rakim's eyes widened as he began choking on cereal aggressively and I ran over to him to quickly aid him. I patted his back a couple more times until he began to calm down after a while.

"Wh-what did you just say?" he breathed out and took a sip of his milk and swallowed, not trying to choke once again.

" I said: I love you," I repeated myself and looked at him with a serious expression.

"T-Ty-"

"I love you. I've loved you since the first day you fell into my arms. I love your beautiful, brown eyes. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love your personality. I love everything 'bout you. You make me feel complete, Rakim." I grabbed his chin and faced him towards me as I looked into his eyes. His eyes were glossy-like as he looked up and opened his mouth to say something.

"Ah ah, don't say nothing until after I'm done tasting them lips." I bit my lip before licking his bottom lip and biting it gently. We began to go into a lip lock as the kiss was getting a little bit, too passionate and I didn't want to just take him right here in the kitchen. That idea can be used in the future, though.