~Chapter 31~

Y/n's pov:

"Morning, dad" you yawned as you and Karma walked up behind him and you frown "were you up all night?"

"Yes" he said simply. He sounded worn out although you doubted anyone could blame him. After what had happened the night before you fell asleep before your head hit the pillow.

You looked out at the concrete cage surrounded by water that was holding Koro-Sensei. You doubted it would actually be able to hold him since it was such a sudden idea and the one you had planned for months had failed but anything was worth a shot.

A bang rang out through the silence and serenity of the morning and Karma grabbed your hand. You could feel the heat rising to you cheeks. Unfortunately the gesture didn't go unnoticed by your father. You avoided his gaze and shuffled away from him.

You were right it didn't kill him but Koro-Sensei was back.

"That took up so much of our vacation" he chimed "we should do something fun like a Japanese courage test!"

Everyone reluctantly agreed though, luckily, he paired you with Karma.

"Come on" Karma said grabbing your hand and pulling you into the cave. 

Koro-Sensei started telling you a story. Before letting you pass by.

"That was...odd" you said as you both walked forward "seemed very... Romantic..? I guess...? This better not be one of Koro-Sensei's ways to get kids together"

"Why not?" Karma asked shinning the flashlight down the tree

"Oh~ Are you a romantic?'' you teased giggling

"No" he huffed pushing you ahead of him "ladies first" he grinned

| | |

When you finally got out of the dark cave  your eyes readjusted to the light.

"You should be honored to be escorting a beautiful woman like me" a sharp said.

Mrs. Vitch was clinging to your dad's arm until she noticed us standing near by. She quickly let go and ran off in the other direction

"Does Mrs. Vitch seem to have a crush?" Koro-Sensei asked, his eyes shinning with a mischievous gleam.

"Let's get them together" the class nodded in agreement as you stood there awkwardly.

Should you really get involved in your father's life? It wasn't your job anymore than theirs... And you knew even if he liked her he would never tell her after all.

Their heads all turned to you but not in the way like they were asking if they could. More like your helping whether you want to or not.