new place

(Levi's pov)

     "You're in my domain now." I grin. I pulled down Mikasa's arms and tugged her to come along with me. She was making it harder for the both of us.
     "What are you doing?!" She said bothered while struggling to get out of my grasp.
     "I'm taking you to your new place since this house is going to collapse sooner or later. No need to get all hot and bothered by me." I said pointing at her house. She sighs.
     When we got to my car, I stopped pulling Mikasa. She had a confused expression. "So back in the woods you were talking about a new house. What do you mean when you say that? Is this a trap or something?"
     "No, it's not." I start, helping Mikasa into the car, me getting in on the other side. "I know how it feels to be an Ackerman. I've been in your shoes. But when I was younger, someone found me and gave me a new beginning. I'm trying to do the same for you but you're so difficult to work with" She looked at me with a little of hope in her eyes."Really? You are going to help me!?" Mikasa exclaims excitedly. "After all the things I said to you? After struggling?" I smile.
     "Yes I am. I am choosing to look past all that... for you." She blushes and hides her face looking away. She tries to change the subject.
     "Oh, and if this is a trap I promise you won't like what I do to you." She said glaring at me through the mirror.
     "Really? You still think I would do something to you. I have seen better than you. And... I figured you knew this... I'm still a cop I wont do anything to you." I answered.

(30 Minutes Later) 

     "Finally. We're here. " I say pulling into my driveway. Mikasa puts her hands on the window. Her eyes light up.
     "Wow it is so big! " She said and looked at my 2 story house. I shake my head and smile. "What is it?" She looks up at me and frowns.
     "Oh nothing."We walked inside and I showed her all around my house. We walk down the upstairs hallway and I point at a door.
     "This is the bathroom." I say. "And next to it is my room. Your room has its own bathroom but you can use this one if you'd prefer."
     We go to the end of the hallway. "This is your room" I said pointing to the door, opening it for her. Her jaw drops. She looks at me then into the room. She runs inside it.
     The room was medium size with a queen size bed. The walls were light blue. There was a desk next to the bed. On the other side of the bed was a night stand with a lamp on the top. There was a bookshelf and set of drawers.
     "This is my room?!" She asks. She opens the drawers. Nothing was inside. "Oh... I don't have many clothes. My only clothes are in my old house and you dragged my away before I could grab any of my stuff.""That's fine." I say walking in. I lift her chin so she could look into my eyes. "I'll get you some new clothes. And if the room isn't enough for you, I'll get you a new one." I pull my hand away.
     "What? No I don't need a new room." Her face turns red from me pulling her head up. "But I do need clothes... if that's not too much to ask...?"
     "Not at all. I'll buy you some tomorrow." She smiles. Like I said, she's in my domain now. The start of that, moving her into my house.

Hi guy!!  So this chapter was edited and mostly created by a wonderful person _lucy_bern_. Check her out!!!  She is amazing!!