Problematic

(Mikasa's POV)

     "Hey you!" Someone yells. I turn around. Looks to be another person out for a fight. Where is Levi? I thought looking around for him but I couldn't find him.
     The weird man started heading closer. "I would recognize a pretty face like you." He says with a smirk approaching me. "Why don't we go away from here and join me in the bar." He said his breath hit my face.
     "You're drunk!" I said and tried to get away but he grabbed my wrist.
     "You know... We can have fun all night long." He said and was dragging me to go with him. My feet tried to stop but he was too strong. Why couldn't I fight back?
     "Leave me alone you perv!" I kinda yelled. I punched him but it didn't cause much impact to him.  Short term, it didn't hurt him. Long term, it could possibly hurt me."Now you little bitch! That's now how you treat a man." He said angrily and send a punch toward my face. I was ready for it to him me but the punch never collide with my head.
     I opened my eyes and noticed that Levi catched the man's fist and punched him right in the face. "That's not how you treat women dumbass "And as of today, you are arrested for trying to harass a girl in many different ways." He grabbed him in handcuffs and locked the guy up. Levi then turned to me. "Call the cops to come here." He said taking a hold to the man.
     There was a crowd of people surrounding us and I was a bit anxious. Many people were gossiping about, "Omg that's officer Ackerman?" "Isn't he the most powerful officer?" "Who is that girl? I haven't seen her before."Soon the sirens of the cops where heard. "Hi Levi!!" A crazy women exclaimed. "You even got one on your day off! Wow you're so good!" He rolled his eyes and threw the guy into her arms. She just laughed and walked away with the guy.
     After a while the cops were gone and the place was back to normal.
     "I'm sorry about this" I apologized. He shook his head.
     "It's ok. Men are always trying to catch a girls attention." He said. "Harassing people isn't gonna help them in anyway." He looked at me. "Oh and Mikasa.""Hmm?" He held up some outfits.
     "I chose this for you. I know they will look good on you." There was a knee high beautiful dress that was a light purple. He held up I his other hand waist high jeans with rips in the knees. He had a red v neck shirt to go with it.
     I smile. "Thank you Levi." We look at each other for a minute. I break the silence. "So maybe we should get back home? Just so I don't get harassed again."
     "Umm yeah of course. Sorry. Let's check out and we can leave." He replies.
     We go to the cash register and check out. "These are on the house." The man at the counter says. "For the trouble that you went through here." Levi nods. "Have a great day.""Thank you we will." Levi says. We walk out to the car and put my new clothes in the back seat. The ride felt like forever. It didn't seem this long earlier today.
     "The ride seems longer..." I state.
     "I was thinking that we could go to the beach. Not swim per say but just walk around? We don't have to if you don't want to."
     "Oh that sounds like fun. Whatever you say captain."

Thank you _lucy_bern_ for editing and creating this awesome chapter 💓