014 • Rabbit and wolves

×Happy late Valentine's. I'm too tired to make a Valentine's story. It's a little short but take what you can get. Might make a BNHA story. Whatcha think? ×

×Rare video above of my trying to sing away my depression after writing this chapter.×

X Shuichi Saiharas P.O.V X

Pressing his back against the wall, his hands remained bounded together, firmly pressed to his chest as if his very life depended on it. Moving slowly, he made sure his footsteps didn't make sound, and made extra care for his clothes not to rustle against his skin. His grey eyes darted around the dimly lit room, moving across the wall to the closed door. The rooms, the hallways were all the same. It seemed to drain on like a bad nightmare he couldn't break out of. A nightmare that was real. Shuichi glanced around, his breath shaking softly as the chilled air rubbed against his skin, sending horrid chills rocking up his spine. He couldn't hear anything. It was like his ears popped or he had turned deaf. No trees could be heard, rustling outside or even a car. The silence was nothing but crushing him, bringing up his paranoia and panic.

It seemed like hours he was stumbling around for an exit, avoiding people looking for him. He had a close encounter with a masked man, who had wounded his arm with a deep gash. Glancing behind him, he glanced at the trail of the sickly dark red liquid, seeming to follow him, mocking him. Why haven't they followed the trail? Perhaps they were, and they were catching up with him quickly. He shook his head, facing ahead as he shifted forward.

'Everything hurts.'
'Take a break.'
'Relax.'
'Give up.'
'It's all a bad dream. Wake up.'

Constantly, these thoughts tickled his brain, whispering sweet promises to his ears. But he knew they were lies. If he stopped now he will die. There was no doubt about it. Shuichi shifted his groaning hands to the doorknob, gripping it with shakingly pale hands that didn't seem to be his. Twisting the door, it gave out a sharp groan as he swung it open. He moved into the long hallway, which was properly lit. His eyes burnt from the new light that was introduced to his eyes.

Paintings marked the walls with mocking grins and frowns of clown dressed people, their eyes seeming to dig into his brain, laughing at his stupidity and tearing his flesh. He glanced down, noticing the limp he had growing more prominently. Adrenaline was coursing through his body, which helped him not feel the pain that should be making him drop to the ground and beg for a bullet in his head. Shifting forward, he slouched down. His movements were much more sluggish, his breath coming out in short puffs. His hair sticking to the side of his work out face, his Ahoge sagging on the top of his head. Every part of him was worn out, and he couldn't do anything about it. Glancing up, he noticed the wooden door approaching him with what was hopefully welcoming arms. He paused momentarily, glancing up at a grand painting of a pink haired female holding a white stuffed bear in her lap. Isn't she from some type of magazine? The ultimate fashion star or something along those lines.

He shook his head, reaching for the doorknob again. 'Stop wasting time.' He turned the door knob, letting the door swing open. Unlike the last door, this one was silent. Only this time, filled him with more despair and panic. He couldn't handle the silence. Pain had began to throb in his legs, soon coursing through his body. He didn't know how he had gotten onto the ground, and frankly he didn't care. Bringing his knees to his chest, he pressed his hands against the floor. His breathing rapidly coming out, sweat and blood dropping onto the ground. His vision blurred, he couldn't see the future. He didn't want to see the future. In the end everyone dies anyways. He would just be a little early. There a no rules in the world, only a moral people follow in hopes that others will. In hopes that no one will break them and commit things such as murder and kidnapping. Stealing. There isn't any rules. Only morals. It didn't matter if he died. He was just someone else who gave up too early.

Stop it.
Fucking stop it.
Who are you?
You're Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective following Kyoko Kirigiri.
And you would give up this easily?
If you're going to give up now, then what was the point of you even trying in the first place? You will win.
Get there. Don't you dare fucking give up Shuichi.
If you give up now, you wouldn't even deserve to make such great friends.
You wouldn't deserve Kaito, Kirigiri, Kaede, Maki, Kiibo.
You wouldn't deserve to meet the ultimate supreme leader.

A voice that wasn't his own echoed in his head. Perhaps it was, but he didn't recognize it. But it was right. He pushed himself up, His bones groaning as the pain trickled over his body like water. Shuichi shook his head, mumbling the words; "I can't doubt myself any longer." Under his breath. He glanced around the room, noticing the large window to the far wall to him. Shuichi moved to the window, relief washing over him like a mother tucking in a tired child at night. A string with brightly lit lanterns connected itself to the building across the road. If he could use the rope on his wrist as a-

X Kokichi Ouma's P.O.V X

"... And then I'll search the top left of the building." Kokichi dragged the stick across the map to the left, hitting the top corner of the building. He sent a purple glance around, watching everyone's reactions. Their faces remained blank, like a piece of snow white paper. Expect for the only unmasked person in the back of the van. The females cold glare fumed on him, declaring that she was clearly pissed with her paring. "If you don't like it then suck it up edge princess. He's the only person whos good at face to face combat." Kokichi stuck his tounge out childishly at her, a grin spread across the males face.

"Do you want to die? You've obviously forgotten what my talent is." Her voice was dripped with poison, her red glare narrowing deeper as it darkened. "You took him down while strangling me in the air." Kokichi bluntly put the point there, his eyebrows raised in the air. She glanced away, her red cheeks puffing out like a balloon. Kokichi clasped his hands together, standing up.

"You all know what to do. Think about dying on me, then get out of the bulding as quick as you can. There shouldn't be anyone in the huilding but the main boss of the video game and a good minion to guard Shumai~Senpai if he isn't already dead. Rememeber to storm the different exits once the big bang sounds and the distraction is placed into action."

Kokichi declared as Rantaro had shifted off his mask, shifting his hair back. If they realised that Kokichi was here, they would instantly figure out his plan and probably kill everyone. So, he had Rantaro put on a wig provided by a cosplay shop he had gone to before, and take off all his ear piercings. Now, instead of a avocado he looked like Edge Princesses twin brother.

The group got out of the van, their footprints disappearing into the air. The dark windows didn't glow brightly with warm filled light, the shimmering lanterns connecting themselves to one building to another was the only source of light, excluding the bright grey moon looming above the sky with twinkling stars. The reason why he had chose the top left part to look at, was because of the lanterns. He could easily escape if he needed to, and there was enough light to illuminate the room he was In, so it would be easy to spot someone unless they had hidden him.

Kokichi had began to move his white pawns one by one to save his precious king, who was in danger from the midnight black knights gleaming dangerously in glee. The logic drawn game wasn't finished until a single winners cry is finally hollered out into the air, stopping the game form continuing as a single king fell from the board with a soft thunder of loss and pity.