Chapter 4

Miguel -Adorn

Skye's POV

Just My Luck....I'm being paired up with the crazy peeping Tom from lastnight. I don't think he knows I know but I do. and screw me backwards if he isn't the most drool worth piece of something you everyone did see this side of Roman James. How have I not noticed him before. A nudge from behind answered me and I felt anger replace my quiet starring. Mikey.

"Yes..Mikey" I say trying to sound bored.

"I was going to pair up with you. why you do that and get paired with him for??!" he complained.

Now that I think about it..I'm glad I'm not stuck with Mikey on this yearbook thing. Although with how Senior acts I'm not sure how much better my supposed decision is. Another nudge on my shoulder.

"Ughhh I didn't choose. The teacher did get off my tits guy.." I whispered irritated beyond belief.

Mikey knows I don't like being touched. Why is he touching me??!!

Without waiting or caring I told Mrs. Rema that Me and Daniel where going to the library so I could pick out a camera and get started. Looking back I put a slight curve in my spine and looked over my left shoulder. My eyes became heavy and my body screamed come get it.

"Danny.." I said breathlessly. "Are you coming?"

The look on his face was priceless. Bright pink flush crept up from his T-shirt and colored his cheeks neck and the tips of his ears. I knew half the class was watching including Mrs. Rema but for what ever reason it didn't phase me. He gulped but remained seated.

"Danny either you come or I'll take someone else...I'm waiting." I called over my shoulder and sashayed to the door winking and catching the furious look on Mikeys face as I left.

'as if I care you tosser' my mind purred.

Once I was sheltered by the stairwell my back found it's way to the wall with a hard body pressed to it. Immediately I panicked the familiar smell of Ralph Lauren choking me. Mikey.

"The he'll was that? Huh? The fuck you gotta be so difficult. I'm tryna be nice to yo ass but you keep ignoring me. What a nigga ain't good enough? That what it is? You prejudice again your own kin??? Huh??! Answer me." he hit the wall next to my head.

Inside I panicked...outside...I kept my breathing even and slow and my face blank and bored.

"I'm none of those things you fuckwit tosser...I like my boys the way I like my boys. You just want to fuck. Ya ain't gonna fuck me though. I want to be loved. Something your playing ass isn't capable of. Get the hell out of my face." I shot back.

I went to leave and he grabbed my arm hard. Reflex made me slap him. The principle walked by just then talking to my boy.

I mean Daniel who might I add is pissed off in only a way a white boy can be. Oh shit.