4. Lost Together pt 2

[3rd Pov]
At the forest

It was morning, at least what it looked like. It was pretty dark but especially cold. The fire has been off for a while already, they didn't really realize that.

Albert slept peacefully on the ground, but he then slowly woke up feeling a bit drowsy and uncomfortable sleeping on the hard ground. Albert sees light shinning on his face, It was a bit too bright but helpful. Albert then yawns resting for a bit more, he rested his head on something kinda warm, then he immediately notices he's wrapping something around his arms, he looks down to see what it was.
It was selozar, Sleeping peacefully and very quiet.

Albert immediately Blushes also shrieks quietly surprised to see that he slept with Selozar. It nearly gave him a heart attack. Although he didn't want to wake up Selozar by screaming from a surprise. Albert for a moment thought how peaceful Selozar looked like when he slept, he even admired him for a few seconds and let him sleep for a bit more as well.

Why does he look pretty adorable, Albert thought but until He sees that Selozar began to wake up slowly. Albert without hesitation quickly removes his arms around Selozars body, then turning to the other side acting if he was pretending to sleep.

Albert heard Selozar wake up by his soft yawning, he still pretended to sleep though. Selozar stood up then looked down at Albert "sleeping", he blushes away remembering that last night he went over to him because it got colder.

Selozar thought many things, "It felt so warm to be with him," or "It's been a while since something this great felt like."

Selozar attempted to wake up Albert from his slumberz "..five more minutes..." Albert mumbled, he was really good and faking to be asleep from what it looked like, Selozar sighs then smiled at him letting him sleep for a bit more not wanting to disturb his peace. "Maybe I'm not alone after all," he thought in his head, "maybe there's still hope for me."

Selozar waited patiently for Albert to wake up from sleeping. He didn't want to stare at Albert sleeping since it'll only feel embarrassing. So instead he just sat down on the floor, thinking mostly of many thoughts and possibilities that could happen being with him.

"Why do I feel so safe with him, and happy." Selozar then looked down at the ground with the snow melted thinking, "Is this love?..." After this thought of Selozars, he heard Albert wake up from behind. "h..-huh?...o h.. good morning.. Selozar," Albert says. Selozar smiled from his call, "um, good morning Albert." Selozar replied back to him before he said that he turns around seeing him.

Albert lazily then got up from the ground, "That was some good sleep not the best though." Albert said pretending to be fully awake already even though he already was and acted like nothing happened. "y-yeah.." Selozar says nodding in agreement. "so we should continue to get out of here, right?" Albert said.

Selozar quietly nodded at his question, Albert then gave his hand out to help selozar up from the ground. "O-Oh.." Selozar says a bit nervously, He then grabbed a hold of his hand and in a few seconds Albert helps Selozar to get up carefully.

They both get close to each other, for a moment the two gazed to each other's eyes. They both deeply stared more at each other's eyes not looking away for a second. "A-Albert..?" Selozar called out his name feeling half flustered. Albert then immediately got back to reality after he heard his name being called by Selozar. "R-Right, right sorry for that." He let's go of Selozars hand feeling blushy about it.