11. Waiting For You

"A..Albert?.."

The darkness came and the light faded away,
Just darkness is what he saw.
Not a single light.
Completely blacked out.
It felt like this were a nap, just napping after a long day of Nothingness.
He didn't exactly dream of anything, just darkness.
Just like once his life were. Complete darkness.
Until he came to his life, selozar.
Albert did hear whispers, they were a bit too quiet he couldn't quite hear what they're saying.
Just whispers, Maybe taunting him.

[Selozars Pov]
[finally damn.]

"B E E P . . "

"B E E P . . "

"B E E P . ."

i sit down on the chair, next to the bed of my boyfriend continuing to cry my eyes out after what happened.
He is going to be better I thought over and over, but I couldn't convince myself.
It was really painful to see him suffer, it just felt like torture. The tears run down my face, waiting for him to finally awake. But still not yet, He still sleeps.

Why,
Why did I had to get between the two. I started this fight, I started it and caused all this trouble I continued to think.

I've made some mistakes, I shouldn't had never escaped. I do deserve to suffer after letting down my own people, not saving them and letting them perish. I let everyone down, I'm just a worthless person.

I hear a knock on the door, that alerted me,
I quickly wipe the tears off my face and looked down to the ground to avoid any eye contact.

"excuse me, I'm sorry but we're going to need you to leave the room. We're going to check on the patient." The doctor said, I saw her ID earlier.
But she looked much younger in her ID, she use to have long blonde hair.
Her name was "Dr. Mayumi"
She's a women too with a black ponytail.

I hesitated for a bit to get off the chair, then nodding and whispering "okay." there was a bag I brought with me filled with things, I take it with me exiting the room holding back tears.
I still wanted to be with him. I still wanted to see him, I wanted to be in the arms of him. I love him.

I walk myself to the waiting room, it was pretty full but at least a couple of empty chairs were there. I make my way to one and sit on it, feeling lonely he wasn't close to me.
I hide my face from the others around me, still crying because of him. I needed him by my side,
the world feels empty without him,
My heart felt empty without him too.

My fingers play around with the necklace he gave me, playing with the piece of heart which he had the other half. Feeling as if he were the other piece. I'll always remember him in my heart. It is golden and worth a lot.

then, I hear someone sit next to me.
Oh god I thought. I remove my fingers from my necklace, and hid my face even more than before.
They really made me feel nervous, all of them.
what if they think of me as something bad? What if they're going to threat me? Or what if I'm a threat to them,

"hey, are you Okay?" The person next to me asks, it was a males voice too.
I panic in the inside a bit, but answer back. "I don't know." I was honest a bit, I felt too any things at once. I'm not going to explain my feelings to this stranger, I don't know them. This is Not therapy.

"Oh, sorry. I was concerned." The male said, I still avoided to look at him. I stood quiet for a bit, "why so?.." I say.

"you didn't look happy, I just wanted you to remind yourself,"
"to smile." The male said, I looked up at him. He was smiling, he wanted to see me happy? Out of all the people here? someone else deserves to smile than Me.

He had blond hair, and a blue flannel shirt too. I didn't explore every inch of him, obviously not I'm interested into them. He did also had these shades, pretty weird I thought to myself.

"I u-um..." I say awkwardly, that only made me feel awkward. He just stared at me, at least what I thought since I wasn't looking into his eyes anymore.
He just continued to stare at me for a few more seconds, that made me very nervous.

I just gave him what he wanted, I didn't want to turn this to a difficult problem or an argument.
I forced a small smile, I didn't feel like smiling at all. What am I supposed to be smiling at? my boyfriend just got stabbed, I felt him bleed on my arms and felt his pain.
I didn't want him to die, I didn't want him to go through this. Negative thoughts filled in my head, many many more. I couldn't resist it, I quickly looked away from him, back to hiding my face and cry a bit.

I just felt like he should go away, but he didn't.
I just stay in silences and tears.
couple of minutes later, he still wouldn't leave.
I shouldn't be so mean, I just felt like being alone.
I wanted him to leave me be already.

He starts humming a song, god fucking please.
I thought in my head. He's probably waiting for a patient, I really hope they're better already.

Then,
I hear him sing the lyrics
"Sing your own special song,
Make your own kind of music even if nobody else sings along."
I take a peek and see some other people here just stare at him, as if they're annoyed of him already.

I didn't complain or said anything about it, I stood in silence still waiting for something else to happen.
But of course nothing.
Except, I felt The Guy next to me give me a small glare, but then he finally leaves. He probably went to go to a patients room, family or friend I'm assuming.

I sigh,
I continued to wait out here,
Waiting for you.
I thought to myself, I'm good at that. Just like I waited for a long time to be helped,
And escaped too.

yet again, I wait for you.