Lust, love or run ?

He doesn't know how they got into the car. He can hear Jin barking order to the driver. But his mind is a blurr. All he knows is Jin. He presses an open mouthed kiss on Jin's neck, revealing in the fact that Jin's breath is hitching.

They manage to get to their room somehow, the people at the hotel lobby do not ask any questions, taking hint of staying away from the rut scent Taehyung is releasing .

As soon as the door closes, Jin loosens his grip on the alpha. Taehyung takes the opportunity to push Jin hard against the door and leech onto his neck again.

" Jin... J-jin"

The smell of water lily intoxicating, his alpha is taking over. The need to claim the omega, to make him his, is overwhelming. He can't think properly, but he doesn't want to impose himself on the omega, doesn't want to hurt him.

"Tell me to stop!" he yells. "Tell me to stop , Jin! I-I can't.." he says with the last bit of sanity he has left in him.

But Jin doesn't answer, a lewd moan escapes his mouth as Taehyung keeps pressing wet kisses on Jin's jawline. Tae's alpha now is more hungry than ever.

"T-take me" Jin's voice is just barely there, "make me yours, Alpha"

Taehyung moved away a bit to look at Jin in the eyes. They were dark blue and full of lust, clearly Jin's omega was in control. He wants to ask if Jin is sure, but his alpha isn't having any of that.

He launches forward and kisses Jin's plump pink lips. Its wet and heated and sloppy, this is not how he wanted their first kiss to be, but Jin is kissing back with same eagerness and need; his crooked fingers are running through Taehyung's hair and Tae can't think anymore.

He lets out a growl as he lift Jin up by thighs, Jin's legs wrapping around his waist on instinct. Tae removes his lips from Jin's to kiss his adam's apple. His hands finding its way under his tight clothes, towards Jin's hardening nipple. Jin moans when his hands finally makes contact, and Tae can't help but bite down the damned choker. His lips make way down to Jin's chest, licking one nipple while his fingers play with the other one.
Jin is pressing their hips together and its getting hot, too hot to bear.

He runs his hand up and down Jin's hips and thighs, as he continues to tease his nipple. Suddenly he feels something wet on his fingers. His mind takes a moment to realise what it is. Jin's sleek is running down his thighs, dripping in his hands, and Tae never felt so aroused in his life.

Jin lets out a yelp when Tae removes him from the door and carries him the bed, but attaches his onto Tae's in a urgency they are both feeling.

They are on Taehyung's bed within moments. Clothes coming off at the speed of light. Soon, Jin is lying in nothing but his underwear, cheeks flushed, ear red and hand wrapped around himself as a last bit of protection against Tae's hungry stares.

Faint moonlight is coming from window and Jin is bathing in it.

Perhaps there has never been a more sensual sight.

"you are so breathtaking, my omega" he says, making Jin blush a deeper shade. He growls at the sight of wet patch on Jin underwear, hands moving to touch. Jin whimpers when Tae's hand contact with his member. And then Tae's mouth is down there.

Jin is letting out sounds that even he knew he was capable of making. Tae takes a mercy and stops torturing Jin's member. Only to start eating him out.

He didn't even know one could get hungry for tasting someone's hole, but Jin is just..delicious.
Jin continues makes pleasurable sounds as Tae eats him out. Soon, he deemed the omega to be loose enough to start fingering him. Jin though his back when Tae pushed a finger in him, then two, then three. In a trembling voice he made a request, "A-Alpha... please"

Tae understands the omega's request. He takes off his underwear. He can't help but feel a bit of pride when he sees the omega eyeing him. This time, it's Jin's stare that's hungry. He comes down to kiss the omega sloppily as he lines himself to the entrance.

Tae groans as he pushes inside, the omega so warm and wet, he reveals in the feeling. He has always spend his ruts alone, preferring to wait for his beloved. And now he is here, his love beneath him, looking so wracked as he picked up his speed, Jin's nails digging on his shoulders.

Taehyung picks up one of Jin's legs over his shoulder and the new angle does the trick it seems.Jin's voice is reaching new pitch, something that is quite new and yet quite familiar, and its music to Tae's ears. Jin is literally shouting now, his head thrashing on the pillow and Tae can tell that he is close. Taehyung continues to abuse that spot and soon Jin is bearing his neck for Tae as cums with one final shout. The sound of Jin coming is all Tae needs to reach his own climax. And he is filling Jin to the brim. The urge to bite down Jin's neck is strong, but he controls it and bites Jin's shoulder instead.

He continues to ride it as feel his knot forming, connecting their bodies together. Jin's face is blissed out, content with the knot filling him up. Tae pulls Jin into his arms, getting into a comfortable position for both of them to rest. Jin hides his face in Taehyung's neck. Both of them rest in silence, neither says anything, trying to make sense of experience of love-making.

Hours later when he can finally remove himself from the omega, he goes to the bathroom and picks up a dump cloth. Jin is already fast asleep, tired from their previous activities.

Tae cleans Jin up tenderly. He can't help but smile seeing his lovers sleeping face. In his mind though, he is worried if it's all right to do what they just did. Both of them had their minds clouded with desire, even though he didn't regret making love with Jin, was Jin really okay with it?

He doesn't want to think too much about them, he wraps Jin inside his arms like a burrito. Nuzzles into Jin's scent gland, his water lily smell mixing with Taehyung's own rainy smell.

After his last death in battle, his soul was asked if it wanted to go heaven. Tae had rejected the idea without hesitation, choosing to come back again to meet his precious Jin.

Because having Jin in his arms is the only heaven he has ever known, the only kind of heaven he wants to be in. He does need anything else.

He lets sleep take over his eyes as Jin's breathing provides lullaby, their hearts beating in harmony.

But when he wakes up the next morning,

Jin is gone.

---------------------------------------

let me know if you like the mood music :)