Note

Hey. Welcome fuckers.

This is an original story set in 4025, dealing with terrorist attacks, dystopian Earth, space travel, love, and friendship. Just like the cheesy saps we are.

And death, but you know.

Plus everything's gay.

It's a collab story between me and my vv good friend, @Amber9364. I'll take the first chapter, him the second, me the third, and so forth. YOU CAN CALL ME ALLYSON AND HIM AMBER.

I swear it won't be horrible? 

Don't steal any aspect of our story. The characters, worlds, and concepts all belong to us. Don't steal it, please. Because honestly, I don't have time to deal with people's shit. 

Now, welcome to the *spoiler alert* angsty turmoil of this crap.

WARNINGS:

-I don't think there's any triggering concepts in here

-Would probably be rated mature for language, but it isn't.

-Maybe some sexual intercourse later, maybe not. You never know. 

-Mentions of adult jokes and all that shit.

-AT RISK OF SPOILERS I HOPE YOU'RE NOT SENSITIVE TO DISEASES AND SHIT (idk anymore man)

If you're on Wattpad, you probably are far from innocent. So really, I don't know why I made warnings. Alright, now go read the first chapter. I won't be the annoying bitch every chapter, so I'll just say it once: VOTE? COMMENT? MAYBE?  

P l e a s e ?

Here's some Lys for you. The quality probably sucks, but screw it.

(This is the author editing from the future and uh fuck don't look at the terrible art

(This is the author editing from the future and uh fuck don't look at the terrible art. Like, maybe it was good at the time but now I look back on my undeveloped self and slowly die inside.)