Begin

DIANHARRA'S POV

Annyeong My name is Dianharra Leibniz and my korean name is Moon Jae Hee because my mom is a Korean  and my dad is half pinoy and half american. My dad naned me Dianhara and my mom named me Moon Jae Hee. I'm  18 yrs old and I'm Yeppeoda! HAHAHA  kidding.

I live in Paranaque City for awhile now but we have a house in America and in Korea. Diba ang yaman namin! But currently my dad chose to live here muna sa Philippines namiss ni Dad ang country niya rin matagal tagal na siya di nakauwi sa Pinas. At first I don't want to live here because i knew Philippines is a very hot country, yeah my dad told me its super hot and sunny all the time and I don't like Hot weather me and my mom don't like hot weather. But because i love my dad I just agreed with him and same as my mom.

Anyway I have a childhood bestfriend. She's a girl yeah we were bestfriend since grade school but i know her na before grade school. My parents and her parents are mag bestfriends din her dad is pure Pilipino pero lumaki siya sa America and nakilala niya ung Dad ko nung teenager sila and naging bestpals and her mom and my mom is a korean na magbestfriend din since teenager din sila both of them decided to study in America kasi mas maganda ang Education sa America and they both want to live in America. And they met all together sa school nila.  Mag katropa ung parents ko pati parents niya kaya aun lagi kami magkasama nun.

And If you are wondering why i'm good speaking in tagalog because my dad taught me how. I'm mataray girl pala by the way that's the type of person of me

"Moon Jae Hee!!" my mom yelled from downstairs

Okay she's mad because i'm so slow preparing myself for 1st day of school.

"Mwo?" i yelled back.

Nagaayos naman na ako ng buhok naka high ponytail and then i sprayed hairspray para di gumulo. I sprayed my perfume all around my body. I fixed my school uniform one last time.

I loveeee my school uniform! Its soo korean! I wore white buttoned polo shirt, my red and orange checkered tie, my black blazer with red outline, my mini red and orange checkered skirt, Knee socks and black flat shoes.

" Jae Hee Ah! One last call!" my mom yelled again

Yes My mom is a korean but she grew up in America so she can speak English. I forgot to tell you mianhe!

I quickly grabbed my phone and i took a quickly selfie and i took a picture of me standing in front of my whole mirror of course ootd. I put back my phone to my backpack and i immediately went downstairs.

My parents are now eating breakfast. My dad is so handsome with his suit and my mom she looks so good with her business attire.

"annyeong" i said and i just smiled on them, my dad smiled at me and my mom her face is poker. I rolled my eyes because mom really hates late. What can i say? She's a Business Woman and Time Management is really important to her. She handle time well

"You are late Jae Hee" she said and i just sighed. Its hard to have a business mom

"Ne. Mianhe" i said to her and i quickly ate my pancakes! Pinakafavorite ko tong pancakes na ito ang sarap lang kasi talaga eh

"Jae Hee Ah. Please handle your time well! Use it properly! You are wasting your time for only preparing. Ughh that so not nice!" my mom said and she's pretty disappointed

"Ne Ne Ne. eomma" i said and i sighed
I went back to my pancakes to eat them one by one. Yumm yumm!

"Dianharra are you excited for your 1st day of school" my dad asked me and he smiled