σηε;

*•.¸♡ 🌻🌱💛 ♡¸.•*

    but i'm a sunflower, a little funny,
    if i were rose ,maybe you'd pick me,
    i know you don't have a clue,
    but, this sunflower's waiting for you

soonyoung softly hums as he continues to stare at his crush, which he can call a crush for like a year now. it's weird since it's his first time to have a crush on someone who is a male,

he never knows what is the other's name, yet nor how old is he and what course is he taking; he only comes up with one word to describe him - ethereal,

the man would sit at random places but mostly he would sit under a tree near soonyoung's usual study place and draw.

he never know what was he drawing and why, but soonyoung just implies that he loves drawing.

how? he can tell by how his smile never cease as his left hand move around to draw something on a piece of paper or usually a sketch book.

he always thought about watching the guy draws is spectacular, he can't describe it in words. it makes him feel at ease.

but he sure can describe the guy–he's tall. really tall. probably the tallest man in the campus. he's really good looking, he's probably a hunk or jock but soonyoung hasn't seen him anywhere without a drawing book so he just assumes the guy is pretty nerdy.

other than the fact he's good looking, he's also has a good sense in fashion. the way he styles his hair in different ways every day doesn't make sense at all–since he looks good in all of them.

his clothes are pretty nice everyday too. he knows how to dress. sometimes his clothes has paint stains on them and that makes it look even attractive.

soonyoung rarely sees him with a girl, gives soonyoung some hope that he might be single or if he's lucky that guy might be gay or sexually confused.

but there's no way that guy has no interest in girls. he's hot and every girls eyes are on him whenever he walks around with his white canvas and drawing book.

" what are you doing?" a voice greets him, immediately awakens him from his daydreaming.

" nothing," soonyoung shrugs as he pretends to study. slightly hoping that wonwoo would just ignore it. but he's wrong.

" you're staring at that girl, aren't you?" wonwoo asks and points at the girl who keeps staring at him while putting her hair behind her ear.

soonyoung smiles back and continues studying, he would take some time glancing at that man who's peacefully drawing under the tree.

" look, she likes you!" wonwoo exclaims   as he slaps soonyoung playfully on the shoulder.

soonyoung shrugs, while staring at wonwoo's face–wondering whether he should tell wonwoo about his longing crush on someone he doesn't even know his name.

maybe someday, but not now. he knows wonwoo can take the fact that he might be gay but he's not ready, yet.

" hey, is kwon hoshi there?" wonwoo nudges him on his shoulder. awakens him from his thoughts.

" sorry, what?" soonyoung turns to look at wonwoo who was picking on the grass,

" i said, you should date more. you haven't date anyone in years man."

soonyoung sighs, his shoulders drop as wonwoo mentioned 'dating'.

" i don't know. i'm not in the mood to date right now," soonyoung opens the book infront of wonwoo, slightly forcing him to study and get off this topic.

" you should though. i mean there's a lot of girls who'd like to date you. i'm not kidding." wonwoo turns the pages as he knows what he's looking for.

" you're a dancey pants! every chicks like a dancey pants!" wonwoo jokes, made soonyoung narrows his eyes down on wonwoo who was lying on his stomach.

" you know i don't like this conversation, how bout we start studying?" soonyoung suggests which made wonwoo groans.

he again, glances at that man. now that man is sitting, probably admiring the drawing he made. soonyoung, too would want to look at his drawing that he works so hard for. but he never had the nerves to walk and ask. only if he was a little brave.

" have you think about the clubs you're going for?" wonwoo asks after studying for at least 5 minutes.

soonyoung brings his pen to his chin, yeah he never thought of joining any clubs and it's almost his 2nd year in college.

" yeah right, i haven't. how bout you?" soonyoung asks, he really wants to join the same club as wonwoo. frankly, he doesn't have any friends other than wonwoo so he always follow wonwoo around. they're even roommates.

" i thought of joining the game club. you know, playing games on mobile phones-"

soonyoung makes a disgusted face. the thought of mobile gadgets disgust him. don't blame him, he's from the village which doesn't have the technologies like nowadays.

wonwoo frequents calls him old school but he does think that sending letters are much fun than texting.

" nerd alert!" soonyoung teases, receiving another playful slap on his shoulder.

" shut up, old man. you're not going to join the dance club?" wonwoo suggests, now looking at his phone instead of studying.

" i told you million times that i don't like dancing in public, wonwoo. i just don't like showing off my dancing skills," soonyoung shrugs, now paying attention to his book instead of this conversation.

" why though? you're like the best dancer i've ever seen!" wonwoo is always excited when he talks about soonyoung's dancing skills. he would brag to anyone but just because his beloved friend would get mad at him for doing so.

" i don't know..." soonyoung pauses, glances at that guy who was already leaving. crap, he also has class to attend.

" i've gotta go. see you around wonwoo!" soonyoung gets up right after packing his things into his bagpack and runs to his next class.

*•.¸♡ 🌻🌱💛 ♡¸.•*