Chapter 5

Yunho pov

  Hongjoong just told us that were going to be eating somewhere and then going home when I feel something heave on my shoulder. I look at your shoulder and see that it's are cute little omega. I stroke his hair and he starts to lean into my hand, "Looks like you made up." I hear Mingi say, "Yeah I said sorry to him before we left the building." I reply back not looking away from Seonghwa.

  "Hey guys were here, Yunho could you wake Seonghwa up." Hongjoong said. I start to shake Seonghwa and he opens his eyes, "Hey were here.", "Where are we again?", "Were going to eat come on I'm hungry." I get out the van followed by Seonghwa and we find a place to sit. When we sat down we all start to order are food. After we get are food we all start to eat.

Seonghwa pov

  Yunho just woke me up and now everyone is sitting and eating there food except me. When Yunho woke me up I had a big headache my head is pounding and just to make it better San and Wooyoung are yelling at the top of there lungs.

  "Guys can you shut up please?" I ask them as my head started to hurt more, "No....AHHHHHHH!" they yell together and that got me even more mad. "Yah! Can you shut up for once I respect you guys because your alphas but you can't respect me I might be a omega but I am still you hyung!" I yell at them and everyone shuts up.

  "H-hey Seonghwa are you ok you never lash out like that well except for yesterday." Mingi asks me sounding worried and scared. "I'm ok don't worry..." I say sitting down again and eat my food. After yelling at the boys my head felt like it was going to explode any second luckily everyone got done eating and we made are way home. When we get to the dorm I say goodnight to everyone and got to sleep hoping my headache will go away.

Hongjoong pov

  We made it to the dorm it was a quite ride because of what happened at the restaurant. Seonghwa actually scared me. He would only yell at someone if they do something when he tell the to stop and he would never yell that loud at one of us except for yesterday but he didn't even yell that loud.

  "Hyung do you think he's ok?" Jongho asked me. I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to say. "Hyung why did he yell at us?" San asked Mingi. "I don't know we should just go to bed don't we have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow Hongjoong?" Mingi asked. "Huh oh yeah let's go to bed we have to wake up early." We all say goodnight to each other and head to are rooms.

Seonghwa pov

  I wake up feeling like death (that's me everyday) my head was hurting, my nose was stuffy, I feel hot, and best of all my throat was itchy,dry,and hoarse and we had a packed schedule to day I can't tell the members I feel this bad I would just be holding them back.

  Knock knock, "Baby you have to get up.~" I hear Yeosang tell me, "Baby get up." Yeosang said sounding more strict. "Okay." I say as my voice cracked and I started to cough badly. "Hey are you ok?" Yeosang asked while trying to touch my head, luckily I was able to move before he could touch me, "Yes I'm fine can you leave so that I could get dressed?" I say to him while pushing him out the door.

  After 15 minutes everyone's down and we are now heading to the building. We finally made it to the building and everyone is thinking of what song the should play. Me on the other hand am leading on the wall because as soon as we got in the building I got very lightheaded and nauseous. "Baby are you ok?" I open my eyes and see Yunho standing in front of me. I open my mouth to say something but instead I gaged.

  Yunho realized what was going to happen so he ran to get a trashcan and shoved it in my face. I start to throw up in the trash and cry about my throat is burning. When I get done I look up and see everyone looking at me I notice Jongho walk up to me and put his hand on my head, "Hyung he's burning up!" that was the last thing I heard before darkness took over.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope you liked his chapter have a good day or night. BYE!!!!