Chapter 4

Ivy's p.o.v

Opening my eyes to dark area. I lift my head  up to get a better look at the place. This room looks  like a hotel room. There a cute off living room i think. Two doors, one probably leads to a closet and hopefully the other leads to a bathroom. Now that i think about it i have to pee.

When was the last time i went pee? Maybe yesterday?

Wait what is today? Oh my godness how long have i been sleep? 

Where am i?

Whose room is th-. My thoughts are cut off short by a door opening. I quickly crawl under the bed and look for a weapon.

Maybe its just dad, and he moved us to a new location. But how, its not like he works that much to afford a place like this.

I hear foot steps coming closer, I can either attack or wait.

I breathe in and jump from under the bed, an throw whatever i can get my hands on to. Which ended up being a shoe.

"Whoa Ivy, honey its me. Mom"

I look at the person and see the same eyes as me, the same hair and nose. I quickly run into her arms "mom"

I start to tear up,"how did you find me?"

She starts to rub my back "It was Andrew who found you, he never lost hope. Everyone thought he was going to go mad, trying to find you. Once he was old enough for the alpha postion, thats all he did. Your his everything,"

"Um mom.." I trail off

She pulls me out of her arms, and holds me arms length looking at me "Yes, my baby"

"I have three questions, Can i eat. wheres the bathroom and whose Andrew?

======

SORRY i havent updated in forever. Any thoughts on the chapter or better yet wattpads new update? I hate it :P