Chapter 5

(Recap)

She starts to rub my back "It was Andrew who found you, he never lost hope. Everyone thought he was going to go mad, trying to find you. Once he was old enough for the alpha postion, thats all he did. Your his everything,"

"Um mom.." I trail off

She pulls me out of her arms, and holds me arms length looking at me "Yes, my baby"

"I have three questions, Can i eat. wheres the bathroom and whose Andrew?

(Ivy's p.o.v)

My mom just stands there looking at me.

"Andrew, come in here please an grab a couple pictures please." I hear a couple foot steps walking towards the room then away. They seem kinda heavy so im guessing its Andrew.

The doors opens and a guy, Andrew im assuming walks in with a hand full of picture frames and a book. He sets then on the desk in front of the room. He brings two picture frames over to me and my mom. She takes them from him and hands them to me. I sit on the bed an just look at the two kids in the picture.

It was me, a younger version of me. An a little boy with black hair and bright green eyes. We are sitting in a large green lawn chair a book in my hands.

The second picture was me in a pile of mud, jumping. The same little boy has a water hose and it spraying it onto the ground to make mud. We both have large smiles on our faces.

I look at my mom and Andrew. " This is you isnt it?"

Andrew just nodes his head.

I dont remember any of this, i start to tear up. No matter as much as i try i just cant remember. I start to et a headache from thinking so hard.

"Do you have any medicine for a headache?"

"I'll go grab some" mom hurriedly leaves the room.

Iget up an hug Andrew, " i will try to remember as much as i can, too remember you"

He raps his arms around me, no rush i'll always be here,"