Seven Minutes in Heaven

"Hey!"
Emma shouted getting the attention of everyone at the party.

"Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?"

She waved an empty bottle in the air and sat on the carpet floor. People that wanted to play began gathering around and sitting together in a circle.

"So it's gonna be a little different. You all take a bag. Each one has a mask in it and when I turn off the light you put on the mask. You won't be able to tell each other apart. Who every turn it is will spin the bottle, walk to the closet over there..." she flicked dyed white hair behind her shoulders and pointed a 'pretty' hand towards a door.

"Then you'll take off your mask without turning around and place it in that bowl. Go in the closet, the light is already off, and wait until the person walks in. DONT turn the light on, you then have to make out or whatever for seven minutes. If you refuse to play or refuse to kiss you're out"

She paused for a minute to allow anyone to leave, a few people who were standing did. Tristan stood up to leave and Emma scoffed. He wasn't very popular through no fault of his own.

He tends to be quite quiet so popular people like Emma tend to make fun of him.

"I'm not surprised, you're a pussy."

He knew he couldn't leave now, he'd be admitting it. Giving her a death glare he sat back down and a few people 'woOo'd he rolled his eyes and Emma switched off the lights.

After putting on his mask Tristan clutched onto the empty bag as if it could save him. If he clutched onto the bag tight enough, he wouldn't get picked, he'd be just fine.

"You! Go to the closet." Terror echoed through Tristan's bones as the finger of Emma Chase became parallel with Tristan's mask. A shiver was sent through his spine up to his brain.

The shiver hit his brain as he realised what was going on.
His turn
He had to go in there.

Emma held the bottle in her hand and passed it to Tristan. He practically threw it on the floor.

If it smashes I won't have to do it right? No, they'd find another bottle.

It didn't smash anyway so that was irrelevant. He span the bottle and got up to go to the closet before it finished spinning, he wouldn't know the person if he watched anyway

He got up and silently walked towards the closet. He took of his mask as instructed and walked into the closet.

He placed his mask in the bowl as instructed and walked inside.

He got a chill when he walked in, not because it was cold. It was relatively warm but... He was shivering from the fear he had of kissing someone.

What if the kiss was terrible?
What if they then figured out who he was and told everyone he was terrible and kissing??

Outside the closet in the circle a person felt sick in their stomach as the bottle began to slow

Masked Person pov

Turn just a little more. Just a little! And land on them not me. Not me Not me.

It stopped

Me.

I feel dizzy as people stare at me. I stare at the bottle but I feel their eyes on me. Why did I go to this party?

Stupid

He stands up turning around slowly, waiting for someone to stop him and tell him it's a joke, that he doesn't have to go in. No one does of course.