The next day

Tristan POV

I wake up to some stranger banging on the door.

"Who's in there? Get out of my house! My parents are gonna kill me if they know I had a party! GET OUT!!"

The bed was empty and the guy was no where in sight.

I put on my boxers. Looking around. Then it all came back to me...

Seven minutes in heaven
The closet
What happened afterwards...

I turned my gaze to the door, it had a chair Infront of the handle preventing anyone from coming in.

I opened the window and climbed out after getting on my clothes.

My phone was in my pocket

9:46
7 unread messages
2 missed calls

Crap I'm late for school!

As I walked back to my house where I knew my car remained I thought back on the previous night.

God why was I so weird? I hugged him I CRIED.

What a dork! He's never going to talk to me again but that might be for the best.

He probably thinks I'm gay and I... I don't think am I guess I don't really know.

It's no matter. I need to tell him that what happened yesterday wasn't me and it won't happen again.

Or...

I could avoid him and not go school today. I happened to be walking past my favourite coffee shop when I contemplated missing school.

I stopped for a moment deciding.

Then turning on my heels to my left I walked towards my favourite coffee shop.

There were multiple seats in small groups, twos, three, fours. Then in the front left corner there were two seats by the window.

Seats you'd use if you were waiting for your order or weren't sitting with anyone.

"Caramel frapé, creme based with whipped cream and all the spices you have except cinnamon." I told the woman behind the counter.

I sat on the seats in the front left corner on my phone while I waited for my drink.

My phone died since I didn't get the chance to charge it so I awkwardly looked around the shop.

My eyes met those of another guy. Blue eyes, with a hint of green.

"Tristan. Uh... What- what are you?"

"Drink. I mean, I'm getting a drink. Sorry, you're not in school?"

"No I just didn't feel up to it, my head is just-

You know what. I'm not going to lie, I'm avoiding you. I didn't want to talk about what happened. I'm not... You know."

"I don't either. I know you probably have one night stands or whatever that was all the time but I-"

"I can't, I can't do this uh- sorry. Bye"

He walked out the door while saying goodbye. I don't even know his name.

I also don't remember telling him my name. He must have known me from before seven minutes in heaven..

What did I say? He just left I must have done something wrong but... I don't get what.

After a lengthy walk home I collapsed into my bed. Reminising about what happened yesterday, trying to gather my thoughts about what happened and WHY it happened.