1.Birth of a God

.
.
.
It was a particularly stormy summer night in some part of Rukongai district several thousand years ago.
Unfortunately, this particular part where our story starts does not belong to the richer parts.
Corruption had drawn this district , you could even see debris and rubble from then until millennium long fight of Shinigami and Quincys which should not be spoken to mouth or were never even told (and even so it was apparently they were still all to lazy to clean up the destruction completely)

This part was not to far away from the solid houses of the Seireitei and the not so noble nobles. But far enough that the "justice"
From these mentioned, had close their eyes from this part of the Rukongai and let it vegetate to themselves. One could only dream of a solid roof. these ones were just pathetic

Rotten, weak the creaking sound of the rotten roofs cannot not be missed , The wind had no mercy trembling he rushed over all deckers whether rich or poor , the wind had no eyes. And really no one who had a shelter of which he could call it His, dared to go outside.
Well So you could say ...
But what is this ?

A small group of 5 men in black robes fought against the strong winds of the night. Their faces are gloomy but no complains has been heard, why should they ?

They do not have any choice anyway and... yet in their thoughts all they wished go straight home to go to their, rather uncomfortable, futon beds . Never mind just somewhere where it's dry ! But they had a duty to do.
So they stomped purposefully forward without grumbling...
at least all but except one...

"Who wants to be outside in the weather voluntarily ?!"

a loud annoyed moan sounded from a male that was last behind the group

a loud annoyed moan sounded from a male that was last behind the group . But that too was devoured by wind.
>> Why? a Cold is probably the smallest thing I can get here <<
he thought bitterly

>> Yeah ...before that I'll be killed anyway by a falling tree << his thoughts turned just even darker. But his already raised mouth angle ironically moved even further up, only to fall prompt in a moment again much deeper.
His already deep drawn blond eyebrows tightened even more that a wrinkle arose and this person expression looked only glowering. Reason it was namely, he noticed now how through his rain cape, the wet of the rain went through the fabric on his Neck.

"EEEKK WATER INSIDE MY CAPE!!!"He
shouted suddenly.

"Now, finally be quiet, getting a little wet cannot make such a freshly baked Shinigami fussy! How did you imagine how it's like going to be being a Shinigami ?!" A deep roaring voice came suddenly from far away .An elderly man ,at the front of the group , turned irritated to the young teen in the back.
"You new Shinigamis are just a shame! To MY generation ,all was different. If we had princesses like you earlier in MY time, with our OLD BETTER recording exam, we would have eliminated you for a long time and what about ME ?YES I ! I ,had to do so much more dangerous things back then when I was your age this is a picnic against what I had to do!"