Intro

This book is instructional and part of my own struggles. Everything in this book will consist of things I've researched and things I'm also doing or have done myself. My before and after pictures will be also be featured in this book along with some pictures of video vixens. This book may or may not be correct in its information so if you try any of the things stated, it will be at your own risk and I will not be held liable or responsible for anything that may or may not occur. Before starting any new exercise regimine you should consult your doctor first. Some of the information will also come from my own theories and trial and errors. I would never ask anyone to do what I would not. I want my readers to always be safe but keep in mind that what works for one person doesn't always work for another. My belief is that no matter what your natual shape is that you can always improve it, so that it can be the best that it can be. I know a lot of people who feel that they have no booty and because of genetics they never will. I personally think that genetics do play a role in the shape of our bodies and how fat stores itself in the body but don't forget your body is also made up of muscle too. So if you build that muscle up your booty will grow and appear bigger and more rounder. No one wants a sloppy booty ewww. So of course working out plays a big role in toning and muscle building and also what we eat. I read a site online for strippers (yes I know I know you probably don't want to be a stripper but as it is some of them have nice bodies and well some don't) It stated that exercise was important but if you can't seem to build up your booty or breast don't be afraid of cosmetic enhancements. I don't think cosmetic enhancements are entirely bad but I do think surgery is always dangerous. If I were ever to have booty enhancements then I would only go for a Brazilian butt lift. The Brazilian butt lift only uses your own body fat from other places of your body ie: thighs,stomach,back,love handles and etc. so that the doctors can place that fat into your booty, making it natural and soft to the touch. I wouldn't want implants in my body but I don't judge those who do. We all have to do whats best for us because we should never settle with ourselves if we aren't happy with it. Now please remember that you and me will never be perfect and neither will our bodies so have realistic goals.

Having booty is only part of the equation. What about arms,legs,hips,back and calves? To truely have a video vixen body you have to have the full package. It's always going to be easier for pear shapes to have video vixen body because of their natural body shape. Its harder for the pear shape to slim down and shape their legs then it is for other shapes. Even if your not a pear shape you still can try to get as close to a video vixen body as possible.

One of the things I will stress during this book is the importance of EATING right. What we take in makes a difference on what we look like. Have you ever heard the frase '' we are what we eat'', well it's true for a lot of us, so lets eat things that make us look sexy and fit. You don't have to be over weight to do this. For thinner girls I'll also include info for you too so no worries. Slim females need to start off by adding more calories to their diets and we all have to add more protein. Protein is essential to muscle building. Meat and eggs isn't the only way to get protein so if you dont eat those you can still do this. I personally like eggs and although I'm not a big meat eater, I still do eat it.

Sleep is just as important as any of the information I've already said. Sleep allows for our bodies to heal and rest. I'll be going more in deepth with this; I have looked into it and I found some interesting things.

Water! YES! water is just a beautiful thing. Our body is made of mostly, you guessed ig waterrr. Water does alot for us.So yes, you know I'll talk about that.

It's so much I want us to talk about but I wont tire you out on the intro I'll let you see for yourself.

If your with me so far please continue. If you think im crazy and don't know what I'm talking about I understand. I might even get alot of mean nasty comments but that's okay. Before you ask, no Im not a dietitian or a nutritionist. I'm just a real person with real people problems. I want to help myself and others I know what its like to not like to look in the mirror and how it feels to hate getting on the scale. It's so hard to do anything as big as this with out support. Changing your body is never an easy thing if it were than everyone would have the perfect body.

So let's not do this alone lets do it together. We can speak through comments or msges however you feel is best. I've also been wondering if it's best to do all this on my own first, than write about my experiences or If I should do it step by step with everyone. Ugh decisions decisions. I guess a I'll post the Into while I'm deciding on what I'm going to do.

I haven't decided if I would cite this book or not so comment on how you feel about that and I just might if it's not too time consuming.