Work that body

Today is all about working that body. No pain no gain right? Unfortunately that's true sigh. The words are exactly what I want everyone to do. Work hard even through the pain the end results will be worth it. If you engage in this book and find real results and would like to share your story comment or msg me I'll post it for inspiration. Now let's get to it exercises.

Some of the best workouts are challenges that last a certain period of time usually 30 days. Workout challenges are fun and can be done with a friend.  There are workout challenges that work every part of the body that you can imagine.  Do one and after that try another. The results will be worth it and they start out at a slow pace and gain in intensity.  Try adding walking /jogging into the mix to maximize your workout. Do booty challenges, ab challenges, leg challenges and arm challenges after a month or two the changes will be more noticeable. Of course you will have to stay consistent try not to deviate from the challenge but if you do don't quiet just pick up where you left off.

Your body will be sore but that's good. If your feeling too sore to continue try water and a few drops of mint exact or pickle juice. It might relieve your achey body enough to help you continue in your quest for a better fitter you. That's the over all goal to love the body you have. It's. Y.O.L.O ( you only live once ) so make the best of it.

Of course going to the gym helps as well but It's not always it's easy for some to go due to different reasons.

Don't be afraid of weights or mixing up your workout routine it keeps things fun and interesting.  But I can't stress it enough how important it is to be consistent.  You can pretty much do anything to look better if you stick to it. Workout dvds do work so if your interested give it a shot but stick to it. When it becomes too easy It's time to try something new.

Dancing is Great exercise and is extremely fun. Zumba is great.  It's so fun you forget your working out.  Let's not forget those buns so It's best to do donkey kicks ,variations of squats and other excises that focus on the butt. We all want round sexy buns.right?  Right