too little or too much?

When most people think about losing weight they think of cutting back calories to the point of starving. The same can almost be said about gaining weight just in reverse, instead of eating less they pile up on empty calories thinking all calories are equal, they're not. So what's the right amount for maintaining? What's the right amount for losing or gaining?

The right amount of calories is different for everyone but online there are some calorie calculators. I have some apps I recommend you look at to help keep up with what you eat and it will tell you how many calories to eat in order to accomplish your goals. Noom is a great app that is free and it helps to keep up with everything you eat I lost almost 30lbs using it. The only thing I didn't like was their food catalog wasn't big enough. My fitness pal is an app I'm currently using it is also free and it has a huge food catalog and I love the barcode scanner.

Logging food can be tedious especially if you actually write it all down but using an app too assist you helps. It's better then carrying a pen and paper with you every where.

I hope everyone makes healthy choices but doing them all at once can be too much. Drink coffee log your food eat what you like and make small changes. Like drink water instead of sugary drinks. When that becomes second nature try eating grape fruit some mornings instead of cereal or pancakes. Small changes go along way. Add in exercise maybe start at 15mins and slowly progress. If your trying to gain try eating small meals more often to try and get more calories in. They don't have to come from junk food.

So moral of the sorry under eating sabotages weight loss find out how many you need. Eating junk food and fatty foods to gain give you what you eat. So eat more calories but from better sources. It's okay to eat some of those things just kinda keep an eye on it.  Maintaining requires a certain amount as well soo look into it.

And with that my friend you'll be on way to sexydom lol corny but true so go get em tiger!!!